Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding View Post
**** it, I'll just throw this out there...

I'm a Mommas Boy, there I said it.

And to everyone else, I'm not trying to sound less gay by saying I'm not going back there...I just don't like the area.
Being real on the internet will just get you grief. Half of these ****ers aren't any different, but they'll never admit it.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #3
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts View Post
Being real on the internet will just get you grief. Half of these ****ers aren't any different, but they'll never admit it.
No, seriously most people wouldn't call their mom.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:47 AM   #4
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
One thing I never mentioned is that she offered to pick me up before I went out, so I just took the offer.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:57 AM   #5
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
If so, IMO it's because most people don't have a good enough relationship with their mom to call them. I probably wouldn't call my mom, but I could, and she'd pick me up without judgment. Of course, I'm 31.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts View Post
Like I said earlier, I dont want to act any differently on the internet than in real life....I don't get the point.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #7
Supporter

Quote:

Me too. Nothin' wrong with that.

I had some buddies from work over, watching the TU/TTU game... and at some point.. my drunken ass broke my glasses.

No biggy though.. insurance says I'm due for new ones. And hell, I went 30 years without em, anyway. I just feel blind now.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:47 AM   #8
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:

And to everyone else, I'm not trying to sound less gay by saying I'm not going back there...I just don't like the area.
Nothing's wrong with that honestly...
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:01 AM   #9
Supporter

I'm a momma's boy too, but my mom would probably chew my ass for waking her up and tell me to call a cab or something.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:10 AM   #10
Supporter

Puking on yourself is awesome. Chicks dig it.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:33 AM   #11
Banned

when I'm in Champaign my sister always offers to pick me up at the end of the night, I take that offer up every once in a while...

The only time I call my mom drunk is simply for entertainment purposes...girls think it's really funny when I drunk dial my mom at midnight, pretend I just got engaged, and then put a random girl on the phone...
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #12
Veteran

When my mom was still alive I would have gladly called her to pick me up when I was too drunk to drive home, but she was usually too drunk to drive as well.
ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ElGringo must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:36 AM   #13
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGringo View Post
When my mom was still alive I would have gladly called her to pick me up when I was too drunk to drive home, but she was usually too drunk to drive as well.
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:36 AM   #14
Banned

I learned my lesson about drinking and driving long ago...not even 17 when I got my DUI. FORTUNATELY, I paid my dues to society and when I turned 18 it was wiped off of my record. Won't ever make that mistake again.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:53 AM   #15
Banned

at least he picked the right chiefsplanet thread icon