Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2022, 08:19 AM   #2
11-5, baby

5th option? Holy shit MVPat is good.

“In the red zone three plays later, Mahomes revealed that the Jaguars covered his first four reads. What about the fifth and final option?

“I actually heard him as the route was going on, going, ‘HEY!’” Mahomes said of Toney. “That helped me out a little bit. I looked over, and he’s wide open.”

Toney, a dynamic second-year player, was supposed to be the play’s decoy. After motioning across the formation, he slid into the flat. But nobody picked him up. Toney caught Mahomes’ short and easy pass and scored the first touchdown of his career, a 6-yard reception that he turned into a memorable highlight by using just his right foot to hop into the end zone. Toney was so open that he had 20.4 yards of separation from the nearest defender, the most on a touchdown pass since Next Gen Stats began tracking the stat in 2016.“
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 08:21 AM   #3
MVP

Is there a highlight vid from yesterday yet? I saw some gay shaggyshane video of pictures.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-14-2022, 08:22 AM   #4
11-5, baby

To quote SR, he’s a big sweetie.

“It just felt electric being out there,” Toney said. “I feel like I’m right where I need to be. As I was hopping, I was just thinking, ‘What did I do to be in this position? How can I thank God any more?’”
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 08:27 AM   #5
11-5, baby

Kid’s gonna be a massive steal.

“Mahomes explained that his connection with Toney has developed faster than usual because the receiver spent the past week intently learning the Chiefs’ complex offense by staying at the team’s training facility as long as he did.

“He’s a smart kid, and he does pick it up easy,” Reid said of Toney. “He’s very talented. We’re trying to give him some things he’s done before and add one or two things the last couple of weeks that he’s not used to doing, so he can continue to grow. The quarterback has trust in him because of the feel he has.”
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 01:38 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Kid’s gonna be a massive steal.

“Mahomes explained that his connection with Toney has developed faster than usual because the receiver spent the past week intently learning the Chiefs’ complex offense by staying at the team’s training facility as long as he did.

“He’s a smart kid, and he does pick it up easy,” Reid said of Toney. “He’s very talented. We’re trying to give him some things he’s done before and add one or two things the last couple of weeks that he’s not used to doing, so he can continue to grow. The quarterback has trust in him because of the feel he has.”

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 08:30 AM   #7
'Tis my eye!

We all knew he had sick moves but what impressed me most was the ball tracking and how he catches the ball with his hands, decisively even.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 08:35 AM   #8
I'll be back.

he goood!!!!!!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 08:51 AM   #9
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
OK, that is pretty cool..
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 01:38 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
he goood!!!!!!

-LOL! I've never seen a player adjust his gloves while thr ball was on the air.
-That Jag face planted, go nothing but grass on that juke.
-Skyy has 'I can't do that' body language. He didn't even know he was still in bounds. That's hilarious.
-That spin move was Dante Hall material. Kid is a special talent.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-14-2022, 03:47 PM   #11
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
he goood!!!!!!

That acceleration past 33 to pick up an extra 12 yards is just nuts.

How many guys can just hit the nitrous button and blow apart a tackling angle like that? I mean 33 has him lined up just after the sticks - he has no business out-running that angle. And to do it after bouncing off a tackler is just impressive as hell.

Kid's so damn explosive.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 04:23 PM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

How many guys can just hit the nitrous button and blow apart a tackling angle like that?
He's gonna get loose on a play in the next month and blow our minds and someone's hamstring.

"Cheetahs are fast, but Tigers run farther."

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 11-14-2022 at 05:57 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 04:28 PM   #13
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

How many guys can just hit the nitrous button and blow apart a tackling angle like that? I mean 33 has him lined up just after the sticks - he has no business out-running that angle. And to do it after bouncing off a tackler is just impressive as hell.

Kid's so damn explosive.
He simply pretended the first guy wasn't there. It was like he was never a threat.

Welcome to Reek's old crossing routes/quick outs here in a week or so.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-14-2022, 05:09 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
He simply pretended the first guy wasn't there. It was like he was never a threat.

Tyreek's stop and start, spatial awareness and acceleration is as elite as his top end speed.

Toney seems to be comparable on those abilities even if his top end may not match Tyreek.

He might also comp Tyreek's ball tracking ability.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-14-2022, 05:59 PM   #15
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post

Toney had 90 total yards in 28 snaps.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote