Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 04:41 PM   #25741
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Corlemahomes View Post
That's awesome.

I was being facetious and basically highlighting the fact that you probably had a good reason to be talking to him yet there was a somewhat judgey "WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO A 19 YEAR OLD LEAVE PLAYER FAMILIES ALONE" post above.
no problem
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 04:44 PM   #25742
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Like social media fans of other teams are any better, best to not pay any attention to that stuff.
Yeah, I doubt this is a KC thing.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 04:58 PM   #25743
In Search of a Life

Mahomes leaving kc because of social media

Are we really discussing this?

He’s getting 200 million dollars this offseason in kc
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 06:13 PM   #25744
Starter

why would anyone assume it was kc fans going after Pat and Brittany? i don't know anyone in kc who wouldn't take a bullet for Pat. Probably trolls shitheads from other teams.
FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-24-2019, 06:19 PM   #25745
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
It's doubtful that happens. But if fans on and off social media make his family uncomfortable being in kc, that could happen. Hopefully some morons don't bring this to that.

The fact that you think this is something that is exclusive to KC is embarrassingly stupid.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 06:42 PM   #25746
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Mahomes leaving kc because of social media

Are we really discussing this?

He’s getting 200 million dollars this offseason in kc
I bet he gets more. He aint leaving KC, he likes it, KC loves him.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 06:42 PM   #25747
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

The fact that you think this is something that is exclusive to KC is embarrassingly stupid.
Social media morons have no borders.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 07:15 PM   #25748
Special Teams ACE!!!

Do ya’ll think Jackson would go for billay?

Just trying to help both parties. Don’t get mad at me for trying to make people happy. It was just a thought.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 07:21 PM   #25749

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Do ya’ll think Jackson would go for billay?

Just trying to help both parties. Don’t get mad at me for trying to make people happy. It was just a thought.
lets find the cutest Gay guy in KC and fix him up? Let’s put Denver Chief on this task. He’s a cop, he can track and find people. Because he’s gay, he can tell us the exact level of gay cuteness us hetro’s can only guess.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 11-24-2019 at 07:27 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 10:00 PM   #25750
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

I'm just going off Marcellus' rumor which made it sound deeper than just a few social media trolls. I could care less if it's exclusive to KC or social media. It shouldn't be done by any Chiefs fan... period. It's one thing to joke about it on a message board. If so called Chiefs fans actually harassed people close to Mahomes, that's pretty messed up. I hope none of this is even remotely true.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 10:25 PM   #25751

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
If so called Chiefs fans actually harassed people close to Mahomes, that's pretty messed up. I hope none of this is even remotely true.
have you ever seen Twitter comments? Every thread no matter how benign the original tweet disintegrates into a shitstorm.

No one famous should read the comments section. They have no weight. It’s not real life. If Mahomes leaves based on how his family is treated on Twitter, he will be the first athlete ever to do so.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2019, 10:58 PM   #25752
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
have you ever seen Twitter comments? Every thread no matter how benign the original tweet disintegrates into a shitstorm.

No one famous should read the comments section. They have no weight. It’s not real life. If Mahomes leaves based on how his family is treated on Twitter, he will be the first athlete ever to do so.
I'm only going off the rumor that was posted here that his brother and Brittany were bothered specifically by chiefs fans. That sounds to me like more than social media. And it is a total rumor. Like I said, I doubt it affects mahomes signing here. Either way I hope fans can avoid being idiots to his family. If his brother and Brittany don't feel comfortable or welcome that certainly has some weight in his decision. IF.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:53 AM   #25753
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame214 View Post
My bad for asking CPers what is the deal with his mom throwing him under the bus like that. I had like 4 people send it to me so I thought I would ask, as I agree the last thing we want is Patty being someone who let's down their mom, but for her to dawg him on her social media means that she didn't want it to be family business lol Thank guys, just seeing if anyone knew what her deal was.
It would make more sense that her tweets were about Jackson, Patricks
younger brother. He's 18, so hes in that "little shit" stage where he does what he pleases bc hes all grouwn up now, and blows off parental advice. We've all been there. It seems to me based on Jackson's SM that he is letting his Big Bros fame get to his head, and not for nothing, Jackson seems like he might be gay, which cant make a overly religious parent happy.
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:55 AM   #25754
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Are we sure she isn’t taking about her other son?
That makes way more sense
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-25-2019, 12:16 PM   #25755
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.