Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:22 AM   #24991
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
Heard on one of the sports talk radio shows that Dak is already making ~$40M/yr in endorsement money. Of course he is in a huge market, so more opportunities to cash in
I'd say Mahomes is cashing in just fine with all the national commercials.

Brady's wife is a billionaire now. Easy to take less money when your married to a billionaire. Brittany ain't going to be a billionaire. If Mahomes doubles his salary with commercial endorsements, he'll have generational changing money for his family. Should be enough to keep him long term.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:27 AM   #24992
In Search of a Life

HIDDEN PLAYS!
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:28 AM   #24993
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
HIDDEN PLAYS!
2 Plays Pats just throwing the ball away, 1 he knows he had a penalty on so he made the officials call it and the one they didn't mention was a shit snap and Mahomes cost the team nothing on 4th down.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:31 AM   #24994
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
2 Plays Pats just throwing the ball away, 1 he knows he had a penalty on so he made the officials call it and the one they didn't mention was a shit snap and Mahomes cost the team nothing on 4th down.
I literally stopped watching when the guy said there were hidden plays that we didn't see.

That's Alex Smith apologist nonsense.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:43 AM   #24995
SuperChiefs

Quote:
I literally stopped watching when the guy said there were hidden plays that we didn't see.

That's the point where I stopped too. I wanted to give them a chance to explain where they were coming from, but when he said it I said **** this dumbassery. PFF is as worthless as used charmin
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:44 AM   #24996
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:

That's how we get these trolls who think we should have kept Alex. Can you imagine the eye test it takes to desire a dink and dunker over someone changing the game of football like Mahomes? I guess those kind of people need some kind of argument even if it's entirely laughable.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 07:52 AM   #24997
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Pretty entertaining start but horrible take. I don't agree with any of it.
jaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijaa1025 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-28-2019, 08:39 AM   #24998
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Pretty ****in stupid, yep.

I wonder if Steve and Sam ever thought to consider that Mahomes is THE reason that the scheme is so deadly.

There’s no ****ing way we’d be running all the same concepts we do now if Matt Moore takes over. And if we did, it wouldn’t go nearly as well.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 08:45 AM   #24999
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Whatever he signs for will be cheap by the end of his first deal. It's the second one that will really get crazy.

Is there a limit on these things? Can we give him a 10 year deal now?
I say we give him a Bobby Bonilla type of deal. Pay him 10-12 million a year for the next 25 years, all of it guaranteed. Chief for life, and he is set up for the rest of his years. Someone could try to explain why that would be stupid, but at this point I'm willing to say they would be very wrong.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 08:46 AM   #25000
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1025 View Post
Pretty entertaining start but horrible take. I don't agree with any of it.
I started to watch it, but decided not to waste my time.

These idiots probably think Ty Cobb sucked because he struck out occasionally.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 08:48 AM   #25001
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Haha wow. What a gem from draft night.
Savage bump
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2019, 08:51 AM   #25002
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post

OMG! What a couple of clowns these two guys are!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-28-2019, 08:52 AM   #25003
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I started to watch it, but decided not to waste my time.

These idiots probably think Ty Cobb sucked because he struck out occasionally.
You have got to watch this Frazod!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-28-2019, 08:59 AM   #25004
In Search of a Life

OMG! I can't stop laughing. I don't think I have ever seen anything quite this stupid in a long damn time!
Old 09-28-2019, 09:06 AM   #25005
Consuming CP souls

Their explanation HURTS the credibility. It makes ZERO sense.

"No where in that incoherent rambling do you even come close to making a rational thought..."
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.