Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 02:21 AM  
Banned

So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...

Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:42 AM   #196
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
OTWP typically knows his shit. It sounds like he was using statistical software to develop lineups.

The big thing is,... software and the majority of the NFL audience doesn't realize how ****ing terrible Alex Smith is at QB than the people like us who watch him suck every week. If you ask the average person, they will probably tell you Alex Smith is an above average QB that is only a great Oline, Defense, and a few weapons away from making it to the post-season.
I can't believe that a group of people that actually watch him play every week would ever consider him as an option. No matter the matchup or his price tag, or any of that shit. You can't trust Smiff in any regard. He will fail you. He will lose you money. He was born to lose.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:42 AM   #197
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Does this horribly tragic life event have anything to do with a long day on shift, a baby and a microwave?
I'm so curious as to what the tragedy is
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:42 AM   #198
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconeater View Post
Hootie wasn't one of them.
Okay.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:43 AM   #199
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
I can't argue with that, CC seemed to be the instigator and Hootie was on the defense, trying to deflect all the way, not wanting to "start" anything. I didn't know those two had a past history, but I do now.
CC the instigator? But now he needs protecting?

Huh. Is this true?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:43 AM   #200
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Okay.
Yep.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:44 AM   #201
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Okay.
I've never even seen Hootie post in DC. Have you?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:44 AM   #202
"Think BOOM!"

Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:44 AM   #203
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Yes.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:44 AM   #204
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
People are naturally competitive, especially with real currency involved.
As soon as I saw the original post by Hootie about this whole idea... I laughed.
50 people working together, Chiefs homers who would pick Alex Smith included? yikes!
It sounds like 50 people working together in Hooties mind meant... 49 people investing in Hootie.
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:45 AM   #205
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I can't believe that a group of people that actually watch him play every week would ever consider him as an option. No matter the matchup or his price tag, or any of that shit. You can't trust Smiff in any regard. He will fail you. He will lose you money. He was born to lose.
Amazing, really. Wtf would ever play smith in FF.
MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.MAYHEM is not part of the Right 53.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:45 AM   #206
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Now I wish I'd have ponied up the $100 to get into this.
I ponied up the $100 and missed all the drama this week. :-(
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:45 AM   #207
MVP

Quote:
Just looked it up. He's posted in 5 threads
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:45 AM   #208
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
CC the instigator? But now he needs protecting?

Huh. Is this true?
It's actually been true every time it's happened since he told Hootie all about the " terrible drama filled incident that wasn't too drama like to not tell the random douchebag in a message board who is talking shit on you"

He instigated the situation that night and every time since, yet Hootie is always the one who gets banned over it.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:45 AM   #209
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Quote:
Does this horribly tragic life event have anything to do with a long day on shift, a baby and a microwave?
It involves a pair of tweezers, an empty shampoo bottle , and a rubber glove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
This should be the approach of CP's next fundraiser:

For only $100, you will have access to a private forum where we'll lock Clay, Hootie, CC, and SDH in a room. Each week, one gets voted out. The winner gets half of the donations, and Kyle gets the rest.

That could damn well be worth the money.
Hootie, CC, SDH, Dane, Cosmo, Clay.

Make it happen.
Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.

Old 10-25-2015, 09:46 AM   #210
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Giraffe mother ****er, the horror!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread