Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-31-2014, 09:33 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR

The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-27-2014 at 10:05 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:01 PM   #2236
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Was there ever a doubt who would be chosen? Paris Kardashian never had a chance against the meetpeeker.

WTF
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:04 PM   #2237
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
Okay, so who are the top snubs?
I'm still surprised loochy wasn't listed.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:06 PM   #2238
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
He wasn't? I might have to get that son of a bitch, then.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:11 PM   #2239
pie is never free

Quote:
loochy didnt get in?

Wow yeah, that was a terrible lapse.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:12 PM   #2240
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
He wasn't? I might have to get that son of a bitch, then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
loochy didnt get in?

Wow yeah, that was a terrible lapse.

Nope. Easily one of the biggest snubs.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:12 PM   #2241
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Well, at least I picked who number one was.

Congrats Claynus.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:14 PM   #2242
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
that uh, is shocking.
Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mav is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:36 PM   #2243
Quit your bullshit

I can't believe I don't know the answer to this, but did hootie make the list?
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:42 PM   #2244
XBOX GT MAVS ACE

Quote:
he did.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:45 PM   #2245
Draconian Warlord

Really? Claynus?? AWWWW FOR ****S SAKE....I may have to stay away even longer....no wonder Fax, Gaz, Phobs and Skip don't live here anymore....THE DOUCHES HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:49 PM   #2246
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
Really? Claynus?? AWWWW FOR ****S SAKE....I may have to stay away even longer....no wonder Fax, Gaz, Phobs and Skip don't live here anymore....THE DOUCHES HAVE TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like I said, it's about one thing and one thing only.

Content.

Rain Man's great. So is Hamas. But they don't drive this forum. They're not the engine that never breaks down.

Like him or hate him, there's burst when Clay is around. And he's around all the time. That's #1 poster material.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:50 PM   #2247
Banned

Quote:
we should collaborate next year (you, me, SNR) and one up this list
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:51 PM   #2248
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Like I said, it's about one thing and one thing only.

Content.

Rain Man's great. So is Hamas. But they don't drive this forum. They're not the engine that never breaks down.

Like him or hate him, there's burst when Clay is around. And he's around all the time. That's #1 poster material.
The engine produces a vile stench. Quality shoulda been a factor....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:53 PM   #2249
Banned

I think 2013 - 2014 Clay has been absolutely terrible. Can see right through his nonsense.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:54 PM   #2250
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 View Post
we should collaborate next year (you, me, SNR) and one up this list
Sorry, but I'm gonna be Abe Vigoda next year. I'm perfectly happy sitting in the back smiling and nodding.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.