Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 09-13-2012, 04:34 PM  
That's Right

The Chiefs FO Photoshopped

i want to Photoshop Clark/Pioli but i'm not sure which sitcom to use.

post your choice.
BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:34 PM   #406
Supporter

If only we had access to a movie studio. We could watch Crennel gets blasted by light, Cassel's face melt off, and Pioli explode after "The Banner" flies overhead.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #407
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Crazy idea for the artists:

I am thinking "Raiders of the Lost Ark". Final scene. Pioli is Balloq, Cassel is Toht (guy with the glasses) and Crennel is the Nazi General.

Tomorrow, I will create this.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:05 AM   #408
Don't Be A Dick

It might be crazy but his face always reminded me of a turtle. My inspiration:

Next, he wishes to be a dolphin.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:47 AM   #409
That's Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
It might be crazy but his face always reminded me of a turtle. My inspiration:

Next, he wishes to be a dolphin.

Nice!
BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.BoneKrusher is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #410
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #411
Supporter

LOL. Brilliant!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:42 AM   #412
Go Beavers!

How about Pioli's face on Kong and add banners behind the planes?

Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:18 AM   #413
Consuming CP souls

Great idea Frosty
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:22 PM   #414
Supporter

From another thread:

Alright photoshop experts, here you go:

"A fist full of Candy Wrappers" with Todd Haley as Clint
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #415
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post

I REALLY want to see this. Hopefully it looks good. It will be the new background on every computer I can touch.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #416
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post

I REALLY want to see this. Hopefully it looks good. It will be the new background on every computer I can touch.
I want this too! Somebody!?
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:58 PM   #417
That's Right

i attempted the king kong photo:
Old 11-06-2012, 01:11 PM   #418
Hello

@ the shape of his head.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #419
That's Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
@ the shape of his head.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #420
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
From another thread:

Alright photoshop experts, here you go:

"A fist full of Candy Wrappers" with Todd Haley as Clint
Or a fist full of dollars with Clark.

Or Pioli as Clint and a fist full of DL
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.