Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:16 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****

Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 07-16-2009 at 09:46 PM..
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #151
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaCenterJunkie View Post
Been at work going on 8.5 hours.

Losing my mind.
Been here 4.5 and already lost mine.

YIPPIIEEEE!!!!!! First tour bus of the season arrived on property, but at least there English tourist. Have I ever mentioned I hate the French?
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 04-24-2009, 05:44 PM   #152
oxymoron

It's amazing how much work you can do after you think "****, I'm leaving in an hour and I haven't done anything today".
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #153
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
It's amazing how much work you can do after you think "****, I'm leaving in an hour and I haven't done anything today".

I do that almost everyday about 8:00pm or so.
JOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliJOhn 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 04-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #154

I guess Chenza drove past a garage sale today and they were selling a TG home jersey. He was super pissed. Cussing about it and everything.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:49 PM   #155
v^V^v^V^v^V^

i'm pretty samrt
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #156
El' Barto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut View Post
i'm pretty samrt
It's all relative

Old 04-24-2009, 05:52 PM   #157

Hi Sam

Old 04-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #158
MY LITTLE #15

I'm BORED!
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:07 PM   #159
oxymoron

I just got killed by a giant turtle.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:08 PM   #160
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I just got killed by a giant turtle.
I'm sure this is cross thread humor, but I didn't read the turtle thread.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:10 PM   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I'm half and half so that shirt would really confuse me.

But no more so than my "Calm down. Lets not turn this rape into a murder."

My fav. Didn't wear it so much in NW Iowa, maybe NE Iowa has more humor.
That is perhaps the most awesome shirt I've ever heard of.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:13 PM   #162
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
I'm sure this is cross thread humor, but I didn't read the turtle thread.
It's not cross thread humor. I'm playing LotRO and just got killed by a giant turtle.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #163

This is my favorite shirt. This is just a picture of what's on it.
Attached Images
File Type: png Friends_Are_Foreverv27Detail.png (128.0 KB, 208 views)

Old 04-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #164
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
It's not cross thread humor. I'm playing LotRO and just got killed by a giant turtle.
You must be as bored as I am.

Old 04-24-2009, 08:21 PM   #165
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
You must be as bored as I am.
Not at all.

It's a raid. We're going for epic loots.

Closed Thread