Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Who is your backup LT?
Mitchell Schwartz 3 15.79%
Bryan Witzmann 2 10.53%
Cam Erving 11 57.89%
Jordan Devey 0 0%
I bet Direckshun's whore of a mother could cover Smith's backside. 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2017, 12:18 PM  
__

Who is your #2 option at LT?

It's a very interesting question -- if Eric Fisher can't play Monday night, who do you put at LT?

Mitchell Schwartz?

LT: Schwartz
LG: Witzmann
C: Fulton
RG: Duvarney-Tardif
RT: Erving/Devey

Bryan Witzmann?

LT: Witzmann
LG: Ehinger
RT: Schwartz

Cam Erving?

LT: Erving

Jordan Devey?

LT: Devey

Poll forthcoming.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:24 PM   #2
Still Got The Blues (For You)

good question, and idea for a poll..

It's all shit. They probably ****ed if Fisher can't play. Mahomes better stay warmed up... and Bray behind him.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 10-01-2017, 12:28 PM   #3
I'll be back.

Fulton played tackle in college and has practiced at LT in the NFL.

I'd much rather throw him out there than Witzmann or Erving.

It's a complete dumpster fire of a situation though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:44 PM   #4
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Fulton played tackle in college and has practiced at LT in the NFL.

I'd much rather throw him out there than Witzmann or Erving.

It's a complete dumpster fire of a situation though.
Oh hell no.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:47 PM   #5
Now you've pissed me off!

I never understood why teams would disrupt multiple positions when only one is out. Choose your best LT among those who isn't a starter and use a TE and RB to help him out.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:50 PM   #6
Special Teams ACE!!!

I might go with Ehinger, actually.

But that's just a guess. I have no clue who the least AIDSy option would be out there.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:50 PM   #7
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I never understood why teams would disrupt multiple positions when only one is out. Choose your best LT among those who isn't a starter and use a TE and RB to help him out.
I expect to see a lot of Harris
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.