Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2017, 11:45 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Julio Jones lost an earring. Look around and see if you see it.

As a manly man, it kind of pains me to post this.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...aign=editorial

Julio Jones Hires Dive Team to Locate $150K Earring Lost in Lake Lanier

Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones is not hurting for money, but the two-time All-Pro pulled out all the stops to locate a $150,000 earring he lost while riding a jet ski.

Per Brendan Keefe and Christopher Buchanan of WXIA 11 Alive, Jones hired a dive team to scour Lake Lanier for the valuable piece of jewelry after it fell into the water when he hit a boat wake.

Unfortunately for Jones, it doesn't sound like the chances of his earring being found are very good.

"It's down in crevasses and nooks and crannies," salvage diver Richard Pickering told WXIA. "It's impossible—absolutely impossible."

Bobby Griffin, a member of the dive team, described the bottom of the lake as "pitch dark." There were also trees below the surface that made their quest even more difficult.

Even though Jones will probably be out the cost of the earring, he's going to earn $11.5 million in base salary this season, per Spotrac.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:13 PM   #16
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Lucky for him your basic Homeowners insurance covers upto 2500 dollars in jewelry lost
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:13 PM   #17
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Time to plug if you are someone like BigWillie that buys 25K diamonds for their partner you need to get a writer on your insurance policy.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:14 PM   #18
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Lucky for him your basic Homeowners insurance covers upto 2500 dollars in jewelry lost
Whitlock probably has a $5000 rider on his policy for the food in his fridge in case his power goes out.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:19 PM   #19
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm still curious if it's just half of a pair of $300,000 earrings, or if it was just one earring that he wore like a pirate. If it's a pirate earring, it makes more sense that you'd wear it out on the water.

And if it's part of a pair, is the other one ruined now? Does he have to stick it in a drawer and never wear it again?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:23 PM   #20
Just here for the Royals

Fans of a team with no genuine #1 receiver bagging on the #1 receiver in the NFL for something as petty as an earring.
Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bufkin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:37 PM   #21
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
Fans of a team with no genuine #1 receiver bagging on the #1 receiver in the NFL for something as petty as an earring.
I didn't see one post bagging on Antonio Brown.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:46 PM   #22
MVP

Who wears a $150k earring while riding a jet ski? Just buy a fake...nobody is going to question if its real or not.

Dumb....
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:55 PM   #23
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I didn't see one post bagging on Antonio Brown.
I don't even know if Tyreek Hill has an earring.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:01 PM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bufkin View Post
I didn't see anyone talking about OBJ . . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:02 PM   #25
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Wearing earrings isn't my thing, admittedly, but why in the hell would you be wearing 150K jewelry while you're out on the water flying around on a jet ski?
This. My first thought when I heard this story. What an idiot
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:04 PM   #26
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Who wears a $150k earring while riding a jet ski? Just buy a fake...nobody is going to question if its real or not.

Dumb....
Jewelry is a really weird phenomenon. Jewelry is nothing but decorative rocks. It has no intrinsic value other than maybe as a drill bit, but society places a huge value on it. It's probably the biggest scam perpetrated on the public in the past 4,000 years.

Last edited by Rain Man; 07-26-2017 at 02:12 PM..
Old 07-26-2017, 02:11 PM   #27
In Mahomes I trust!

"Jones hired a dive team to scour Lake Lanier for the valuable piece of jewelry after it fell into the water when he hit a boat wake."

I would love to know how much the dive team charged Jones?
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:22 PM   #28
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
If he wears it all the time he may not have even thought about it when he jumped on the jet ski.
Probably right. I wear earrings myself and the only time I notice them is when I lay my head down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Jewelry is a really weird phenomenon. Jewelry is nothing but decorative rocks. It has no intrinsic value other than maybe as a drill bit, but society places a huge value on it. It's probably the biggest scam perpetrated on the public in the past 4,000 years.
It has to be. Religion is the only thing I can think of that comes close.

How much money has been made off of jewelry? How many lives lost? Crazy to think about.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:23 PM   #29
Immanentize The Eschaton

Did he check to see if he left it with his make up, or maybe he dropped it in his shoe closet near his high heeled pumps?
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:23 PM   #30
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
I am always amused when professional black athletes buy expensive diamonds that are probably mined by African Slave labor.
It's kind of ironic, I suppose, but why would a black American give any more of a shit than a white or Asian American? Do you really feel connected in any way to some random douche in Germany right now?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.