Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-25-2017, 01:29 PM  
Ain't no relax!

Michael Vick - Chiefs QB Coaching Intern

Mike Vick working as coaching intern with Chiefs

In June, Mike Vick said he wanted to one day coach in the NFL. Now one of his former coaches is providing him a baby step toward that goal.

Vick is spending training camp as an intern with Andy Reid and the Kansas City Chiefs.

Vick spent four seasons with Reid and the Philadelphia Eagles, from 2009-2012, after the quarterback was released from prison following his role in running a dog-fighting ring.

One of the most gifted athletes in NFL history, Vick said in June he believes he could bring a different perspective to coaching.

"I think my heart is really into teaching, you know, the game of football," Vick told ESPN's Adam Schefter at the time. "I feel like I've learned so much from so many great coaches over the years. You know, I don't want to bottle up a lot of knowledge, and [I] really can't relay the messages that I want to relay to a high school kid because ... you don't have to dumb it down, but you can't be as complex. And I get that.

"So [at the] collegiate level or professional level, you can express ideas. You can go into detail. You know you can coach hard, and that's what I want to do."
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:21 PM   #61
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior5 View Post
Then you have a character flaw.
Well, I guess I should say, I would hate owning a dog. They seem like nice guys, they would just be a nightmare to own. Walk them every day, let them out to shit x amount a day, can't leave them alone. They shit on the floor, always jump on your and lick things. It's like having a little kid.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:22 PM   #62
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Well, I guess I should say, I would hate owning a dog. They seem like nice guys, they would just be a nightmare to own. Walk them every day, let them out to shit x amount a day, can't leave them alone. They shit on the floor, always jump on your and lick things. It's like having a little kid.
I have 3 Aussies, all outside dogs and are a blast to own...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:25 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I think I wouldn't mind having a greyhound. I hear they don't lick very much.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:27 PM   #64
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Maybe you need to be licked and this is the problem.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:31 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Maybe you need to be licked and this is the problem.
Do you like peanut butter? I heard that is what you guys do, with your dogs. NTTAWWT. Well, I guess there is.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:35 PM   #66

Quote:
Aussies lick. Don't get an Aussie.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:57 PM   #67
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
I actually HATE this hire. Don't care if it's "only as an intern" or "only for training camp". He's a shit bag who murdered dogs. I'd expect this from Oakland, or Cincinnatti, or some other thug organization. As long as Vick is associated with the Chiefs, piss on Andy Reid, Clark Hunt, and the entire organization.
Lol this is where you draw the line?
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:00 PM   #68
Going home eventually

Quote:
Blast to own? Let's not over state.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:04 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Blast to own? Let's not over state.
Lol why not? They are very entertaining...
Old 07-25-2017, 09:09 PM   #70
Banned

The Chiefs organization is an off season frekin train wreck-
cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.cmdrzman < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:09 PM   #71
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I mean just another guy for Mahomes to learn from.

Can't hurt
What is he going to learn?
Vick never learned, evolved to play from the pocket.
He didn't run as much under Reid, but he never became a guy that could go through progressions.
One read, check down or run was the game plan.

I don't see how he helps Doc Mahomes.

Quote:
I actually HATE this hire. Don't care if it's "only as an intern" or "only for training camp". He's a shit bag who murdered dogs. I'd expect this from Oakland, or Cincinnatti, or some other thug organization. As long as Vick is associated with the Chiefs, piss on Andy Reid, Clark Hunt, and the entire organization.
He did his time and has, by all accounts, been a model citizen since.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:26 PM
-King-
This message has been deleted by -King-.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:28 PM   #72
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
What is he going to learn?
Vick never learned, evolved to play from the pocket.
He didn't run as much under Reid, but he never became a guy that could go through progressions.
One read, check down or run was the game plan.

I don't see how he helps Doc Mahomes.

He did his time and has, by all accounts, been a model citizen since.
One or two reads, checkdown or run is basically Reid's game plan. Reads in his offense are done presnap

And just because a player plays a certain way doesn't mean that's how they're going to coach. Otherwise the only coaches that really deserve to have jobs are Al Harris and Emmitt Thomas
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:40 PM   #73
LEGEND!

Yall want to say this is a terrible hire, oh I don't want a dog beater. But no one cares how Tyreek Hill is doing after his season and he was a wife beater
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-25-2017, 09:43 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Yall want to say this is a terrible hire, oh I don't want a dog beater. But no one cares how Tyreek Hill is doing after his season and he was a wife beater
Did he beat your wife?
Old 07-25-2017, 10:14 PM   #75
LEGEND!

Quote:
Did he beat your wife?
No but he beat his pregnant girlfriend
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.