Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-25-2017, 01:29 PM  
Ain't no relax!

Michael Vick - Chiefs QB Coaching Intern

Mike Vick working as coaching intern with Chiefs

In June, Mike Vick said he wanted to one day coach in the NFL. Now one of his former coaches is providing him a baby step toward that goal.

Vick is spending training camp as an intern with Andy Reid and the Kansas City Chiefs.

Vick spent four seasons with Reid and the Philadelphia Eagles, from 2009-2012, after the quarterback was released from prison following his role in running a dog-fighting ring.

One of the most gifted athletes in NFL history, Vick said in June he believes he could bring a different perspective to coaching.

"I think my heart is really into teaching, you know, the game of football," Vick told ESPN's Adam Schefter at the time. "I feel like I've learned so much from so many great coaches over the years. You know, I don't want to bottle up a lot of knowledge, and [I] really can't relay the messages that I want to relay to a high school kid because ... you don't have to dumb it down, but you can't be as complex. And I get that.

"So [at the] collegiate level or professional level, you can express ideas. You can go into detail. You know you can coach hard, and that's what I want to do."
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:52 PM   #16
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I wonder about guys who were freaks that become coaches. Can they really coach a guy who doesn't have the same skill set? I envision Vick saying, "Run faster" or Favre saying, "Throw harder", or Barry Sanders saying, "Dodge that guy". That advice doesn't work for most people.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:52 PM   #17
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I mean just another guy for Mahomes to learn from.

Can't hurt
That's exactly what we should be afraid of.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:54 PM   #18
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Single file line to apologize and kiss my ass please.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:55 PM   #19
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:58 PM   #20
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
This will not go over well with the doggy community in KC.

Seriously.........what the hell are they thinking. Vick is a dumbass who couldn't read a defense worth a shit. Coaching?
He picked up Reid's offense pretty quick.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:59 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I wonder about guys who were freaks that become coaches. Can they really coach a guy who doesn't have the same skill set? I envision Vick saying, "Run faster" or Favre saying, "Throw harder", or Barry Sanders saying, "Dodge that guy". That advice doesn't work for most people.
Agreed.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:08 PM   #22
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
You bastard.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:11 PM   #23
Cry havoc...

Meh, he's a coaching intern, which means he's there to learn how to coach from the other coaches. Reid has always praised him, so he must have done something right in Philly. And if a sucky QB like Mike Kafka can be a coach, I'm sure that Vick can coach, as long as he's actually willing to put in the work.

That's the thing I wonder with most successful guys who made millions in their career, do they have the drive to study film and work the long hours, or do they want to hop in, give a few pointers, then head off to relax or make millions as a talking head on TV?
DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:17 PM   #24
I'll be back.

I actually love this hire. He has some unique insight on running around like a chicken with your head cut off in the pros, which is a big part of Mahomes' game.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:17 PM   #25
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
You bastard.
I really really can't stand Vick.

vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:43 PM   #26
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:55 PM   #27
Itinerant degenerate.

Probably just there to fetch Andy's numerous snacks.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:56 PM   #28
Threepeat!

This goes on every year. Chiefs had 6 former players intern last year. No biggie.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:11 PM   #29
Be Kind To Your Pets

You'd think Michael Vick would want to get as far away from Leavenworth as possible. St. Joe ain't that far away....
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 03:31 PM   #30
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
You'd think Michael Vick would want to get as far away from Leavenworth as possible. St. Joe ain't that far away....
Language NSFW:

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.