Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:25 PM   #46
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Coming from the guys who think Alex Smith is elite, no wonder you were impressed with a 18 point outing.
Chiefs offense scored less than 18 points in 9 of Smith's 15 games last year.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:26 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut View Post
Yea this is a super intellectual comment. Congrats.
The kid will fail with people like you rushing him onto the field.
Bray needs to stay the #2 until AT LEAST mid-season.
You meant intelligent, you dumb ****. God, can you literally do ANYTHING right?
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:27 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Chiefs offense scored less than 18 points in 9 of Smith's 15 games last year.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:27 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

I hope that late round ILB whose name escapes me has a good preseason. I worry about our ilbs
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:28 PM   #50
I'll be back.

Tiger is shitting all over this training camp thread with anti-Mahomes posts and camp has barely started. Ban him from the thread. He's going to make a ****pot of it all.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:30 PM   #51
In Search of a Life

But DJ looks good. Maybe he's found the fountain of youth
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:30 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The steelers have a great offense.

The chiefs defense held them to 18 points. That's good. Good enough to win.
They completely owned time of possession. You need time on the clock to put together scores. Losing the field position battle doesn't help, either.

Facts.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:31 PM   #53
Supporter

Quote:
I hope that late round ILB whose name escapes me has a good preseason. I worry about our ilbs
Eligwe
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:31 PM   #54
MVP

I don't know when my moment was with Alex Smith, but it happened. After awhile, you just know what you're looking at. I remember turning to my friend during Cassel's... third year? Second? Regardless, he made some dog shit throw and we quietly turned to each other and just... knew. The rest of the watch party was still rooting for the Chiefs, but we knew - it was pointless as long as he was under center.

With Smith, it was when I was watching the Packers. Rodgers delivered a back shoulder bullet 20 yards out, and I just realized I have never once seen that throw from Smith.

QB is the single most important position in all of team sports. Don't you think we deserve - just once - to have that position be filled by our best player? Imagine that? Because it looks a lot like this:

Spoiler!
Old 07-25-2017, 02:32 PM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Tiger is shitting all over this training camp thread with anti-Mahomes posts and camp has barely started. Ban him from the thread. He's going to make a ****pot of it all.
Crybaby Geno forgets this isn't Mahomes' year at QB. Facts are fact, Reid is sitting the rookie thru this year to LEARN.
TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.TigeRRUppeRRcut < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:32 PM   #56
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Eligwe

He certainly has a shot to be this years surprise
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:32 PM   #57
I'll be back.

Quote:
Crybaby Geno forgets this isn't Mahomes' year at QB. Facts are fact, Reid is sitting the rookie thru this year to LEARN.
It doesn't matter. This isn't a thread for you to shit on Mahomes. This is the training camp thread. Think positive or GTFO.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:33 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
They completely owned time of possession. You Smith needs a shit load of time on the clock to put together scores field goals. Losing the field position battle doesn't help, either.

Facts Fixed.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:34 PM   #59
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Eligwe

He certainly has a shot to be this years surprise
I have this weird feeling that K-pass is going to dominate fools, and there will be a midseason swell of "WHY DID WE FIRE DORSEY?"
Old 07-25-2017, 02:35 PM   #60
Andy Reid Supporter

Chiefs did nothing 6 drives in a row in the playoff game. Don't need more time. Need to actually do something with the ball when you have it
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.