Old 07-24-2017, 12:30 PM  
Damnit Peg

Fast Times At Ridgemont High in theaters

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/...ate=2017-07-30

IN THEATERS JUL 30, AUG 2

TCM Big Screen Classics Presents
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
A Special 35th Anniversary Event

Follow a group of Southern California high school students as they explore their most important subjects: sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll. Directed by Amy Heckerling (Clueless) and written by Cameron Crowe (Almost Famous), this hilarious portrait of 1980s American teen life features film debuts of future stars Nicolas Cage and Forest Whitaker, plus decade-defining music from The Go-Go's, Oingo Boingo and The Cars.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:13 PM   #16
Stay down bitch!

If I ever win the lottery I'm going to walk by the men's room on my last day of work pound the door and shout hope you had a hell of a piss Arnold.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:22 PM   #17
pie is never free

So you wanna work at All American Burger... just let me talk to Dennis Taylor
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:42 PM   #18
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
If I ever win the lottery I'm going to walk by the men's room on my last day of work pound the door and shout hope you had a hell of a piss Arnold.
I used that line all the time. Today, actually, when I attended a conference call with our client about the status of the project, and really was only there as a courtesy to speak to any financial questions. Well, the other guy who normally attends from our company from a schedule standpoint, forgot about the weekly meeting (same time every week) because he was bullshitting with another guy in the break room. So I get tasked with a ton if action items to follow up with him on.

HOPE YOU HAD A HELL OF A PISS ARNOLD!
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:49 PM   #19
Spiraling down the Drain

Phoebe! Ahhhhhh........
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:58 PM   #20
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Love the football game....

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:01 PM   #21
Spiraling down the Drain

I was 18 in 1982. Hell of a summer.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:11 PM   #22
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop View Post
I was 18 in 1982. Hell of a summer.
I was 16/17. That was definitely one of my favorites from that time.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:13 PM   #23
Spiraling down the Drain

I ****ed everything in sight. Drank and smoked constantly. Delivered pizzas at night. Seems like I never slept.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:15 PM   #24
Supporter

The 80's movies rocked.

The 90's movies were a bummer.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:25 PM   #25
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Did you like Sixteen Candles? Man, I love that one. My coworkers will give me shit about that when I mention it..."DERP a CHICK FLICK is one of your favorite movies?!?" I'm always like, "wut...chick flick? Have you actually seen the movie?" Funny as hell.

Heathers and Fast Times, both really cool as well.
Sixteen Candles was still really good as was Breakfast Club and I remember really liking them both when they came out.

Fast Times is just simply a great film.

Sixteen works as a really fun romantic comedy. Nothing wrong with that.

Fast Times covers similar ground but I think it is both funnier and also a more serious social commentary.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:27 PM   #26
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Better Off Dead belongs up there with the very best.

I really can't come with another movie with it's particular sense of humor. It didn't ALWAYS work, but when it did it was wonderful.
I didn't see it when it came out so I didn't add to my watch list but maybe I should.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:48 PM   #27
a.k.a. Lenny

Mr. Hand: Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
Jeff Spicoli: Learning about Cuba, and having some food.
Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:49 PM   #28
a.k.a. Lenny

Danger is my business.
Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:53 PM   #29
Spiraling down the Drain

Ha! Those guys are pillowbiters!
Old 07-25-2017, 07:59 PM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
I didn't see it when it came out so I didn't add to my watch list but maybe I should.
Better Off Dead is freaking awesome.

I didn't see it until it went to the $1 showing but I must have seen it half a dozen times after.

I own it on DVD.

Gotcha! is another of my 80's favs.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.