Old 07-24-2017, 12:30 PM  
Damnit Peg

Fast Times At Ridgemont High in theaters

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/...ate=2017-07-30

IN THEATERS JUL 30, AUG 2

TCM Big Screen Classics Presents
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
A Special 35th Anniversary Event

Follow a group of Southern California high school students as they explore their most important subjects: sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll. Directed by Amy Heckerling (Clueless) and written by Cameron Crowe (Almost Famous), this hilarious portrait of 1980s American teen life features film debuts of future stars Nicolas Cage and Forest Whitaker, plus decade-defining music from The Go-Go's, Oingo Boingo and The Cars.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:09 PM   #2
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Hiii brad
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:12 PM   #3
Resident Glue Sniffer

what are you people....ON DOPE?!
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 03:11 PM   #4
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Doesn't anybody ****ing knock anymore?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 03:21 PM   #5
Be Kind To Your Pets

"My dad has an awesome set of tools...I can fix this."

Phoebe Cates still makes me all warm and gooey inside. Kevin Kline is a lucky lucky man.

gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 03:41 PM   #6
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Hey Bud! What's your problem?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 03:42 PM   #7
21st Century Schizoid Fan

People on ludes should not drive
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 03:43 PM   #8

"My brother's gonna shit! He's gonna kill us!"

"Well, which is it, dude? Is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?"

"First he's gonna shit, then he's gonna kill us!"
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 03:44 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post

Phoebe Cates still makes me all warm and gooey inside. Kevin Kline is a lucky lucky man.

Show that scene in IMAX!
Old 07-24-2017, 09:45 PM   #10
Sometimes it's black and white

Over the past 5 years or so I re-watched a bunch of teen flicks from when I was a teen.

The two best, by far, were Fast Times and Heathers.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-25-2017, 05:47 AM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Over the past 5 years or so I re-watched a bunch of teen flicks from when I was a teen.

Better Off Dead belongs up there with the very best.

I really can't come with another movie with it's particular sense of humor. It didn't ALWAYS work, but when it did it was wonderful.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:09 AM   #12
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Isn't it really OUR time Mr. Hand?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 06:58 AM   #13
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post

Did you like Sixteen Candles? Man, I love that one. My coworkers will give me shit about that when I mention it..."DERP a CHICK FLICK is one of your favorite movies?!?" I'm always like, "wut...chick flick? Have you actually seen the movie?" Funny as hell.

Heathers and Fast Times, both really cool as well.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 10:35 AM   #14
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Did you like Sixteen Candles? Man, I love that one. My coworkers will give me shit about that when I mention it..."DERP a CHICK FLICK is one of your favorite movies?!?" I'm always like, "wut...chick flick? Have you actually seen the movie?" Funny as hell.

Heathers and Fast Times, both really cool as well.
"can I ask you a question"?

"...yes, you're a total pillowbiter".

Anthony Michael Hall as Farmer Ted is so great.
(Dragnet Theme) "aaaaaalllright. I knew you'd come around".....

Donger opens the door to the party. Ted's friends look worried. Ted calmy reassures them "...relax. The guys' from out of town"...
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2017, 12:04 PM   #15
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post

The scene that has launched millions of ropes over the years
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.