Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Clark Hunt, Brett Veach & Andy Reid press conference

Clark Hunt-10:30 AM
Brett Veach-11 AM
Andy Reid-3 PM

This should be entertaining..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:11 AM   #76
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Was t the Alex smith extension after the Carr draft?
The Alex extension didn't happen until August, well after the 2014 draft.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:11 AM   #77
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
My big problem with Clark's comments are that he has 2 guys in that personnel department who are now NFL Gm's. They are highly regarded and you just hired one of them.

It just seems like Clark didn't like John Dorsey. Guy and his staff built a great roster and I don't know how Clark could make garbage statements like he needed the personnel side to match the coaching.

I also don't know if this was stewing since early this year why they let Ballard go.
Seems the Ballard loss did in fact bring a lot of this to the surface
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:12 AM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
It's as simple as the cap.

Our draft pics had 1st round cap hits and mostly didn't play or didn't reach their potential for years.

On the other hand we paid a few vets that ended up being overpaid and under producing.

The cap IS what allows your team to compete. You just can't **** that up...
This is true for Dee Ford, but not Peters or Jones.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:17 AM   #79
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Oh geeze it wants all kinds of information to install app

Im not adding credit card

I hate doing apps
I just installed it. No CC.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:17 AM   #80
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
The Alex extension didn't happen until August, well after the 2014 draft.
I'd be willing to bet they were talking extension ever since they had given up 2 second round picks for the guy. It was obvious once the trade was made he wasn't a rent-a-player especially with how he played at the end of 13' and in the playoffs. I'm not buying the Carr theory.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:17 AM   #81
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
My big problem with Clark's comments are that he has 2 guys in that personnel department who are now NFL Gm's. They are highly regarded and you just hired one of them.

It just seems like Clark didn't like John Dorsey. Guy and his staff built a great roster and I don't know how Clark could make garbage statements like he needed the personnel side to match the coaching.

I also don't know if this was stewing since early this year why they let Ballard go.
1) I think Clark is far to fair in letting good talent go. He could have protected them but let them move on.

2) The accounting didn't add up. We signed a ton of guys who were UDFA's or low priced FA's that produced for us in big ways. Despite that we're forced to make deep cuts...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:17 AM   #82
MVP

Quote:

I get why everyone says that about Ballard. If you manage people though like Clark managed Dorsey, you want to give them every chance to meet your expectations. I'm sure Clark had many conversations with Dorsey about how he wanted things done.

If you are trying to get someone with a LOT of strong attributes to fix a few flaws you really can't hold other people back (like Ballard) just in case it doesn't work out.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:19 AM   #83
Mindful Taoist German

Our new GM sounds like a green You-tuber...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:20 AM   #84
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Andy Reid really likes what Veach brings to the table probably baby back ribs
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:25 AM   #85

Veach Mahomes best quarterback in the draft
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:26 AM   #86
Fish are scared of me

I like Veach ,he says his strength is scouting and player acquisition.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:27 AM   #87

Veach handled the Tamba questions really good. I liked his answers and a bit witty in doing it.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:29 AM   #88
Fish are scared of me

Clark says he likes Veaches long term vision
Old 07-24-2017, 10:29 AM   #89
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Veach handled the Tamba questions really good. I liked his answers and a bit witty in doing it.
He seems very quick witted.

I suspect his mind is moving faster than his mouth.

He's held his own in this presser for sure...
Old 07-24-2017, 10:30 AM   #90
Andy Reid Supporter

He basically said everything Dorsey said in his intro press conference.

Draft well, waiver wire is a big deal, selective in FA, etc.

Thank god it's the same philosophy
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.