Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Clark Hunt, Brett Veach & Andy Reid press conference

Clark Hunt-10:30 AM
Brett Veach-11 AM
Andy Reid-3 PM

This should be entertaining..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:55 AM   #421
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
No roll....my take away from this bureaucratic tug-of-war is Reid is a liar/ego maniac and just forced out the best GM KC has seen in my lifetime...and CHunt is a spineless turd who just gave the keys to his inherited franchise to his surrogate father figure. I haven't said anything negative about Reid (since he came here) until this went down...but I've realized, I dont really like him. Creepy-ass Mormon phony...always trying to act oblivious/ignorant to internal goings-on..."That's Dorse..I dont mess with that". Yeah right...

This whole "They report separately to me" system was horsehit...they never had equal footing.

Meh...there is a reason this team hasn't done shit in 50 years. I shouldn't be surprised. Chiefs just got a lot worse....at least the entitled brats in the LR can rejoice in the fact that "almost" is always good enough for KC...without fear of being held accountable.

This whole scenario makes me appreciate Belichick and his system that much more....there wouldn't be any hurt "feels" over cutting a 12.4 million, 2 td WR. They are in the business of winning championships...Reid has a happy, "feel good" locker-room that chokes when the lights are on. (how many dropped passes against Pittsburgh...Colts historic comeback)

"Almost Good Enough" should be the banners at training camp....or "We'll Get'em Next Time"
this is all conjecture and opinion. totally worthless.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:34 AM   #422
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
Wish I cared..but I dont.

Enjoy the Chiefs...and the product they're selling you.

I'm about 2-3 weeks from tuning out anyway...regular season is fodder for the masses. A much as I want to be excited about which new advertisements they will be showing..I'm just not.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:52 AM   #423
EvOlVeD

i want to know what dorsey is up to. i want to know if he takes a job that will help the chiefs financially. i wanna know if he ends up in green bay sooner or later. and if being fired as gm, does this now make green bay hesitant depending on position of hire. we all know what veach will do for the next four years.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:53 AM   #424
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i want to know what dorsey is up to. i want to know if he takes a job that will help the chiefs financially. i wanna know if he ends up in green bay sooner or later. and if being fired as gm, does this now make green bay hesitant depending on position of hire. we all know what veach will do for the next four years.
Are you Dorsey stalker?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:58 AM   #425
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Wish I cared..but I dont.

Enjoy the Chiefs...and the product they're selling you.

I'm about 2-3 weeks from tuning out anyway...regular season is fodder for the masses. A much as I want to be excited about which new advertisements they will be showing..I'm just not.
You come in here talking all shit stuff for you not to care huh?
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:59 AM   #426
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Are you Dorsey stalker?
i wanna know that dorsey will not end up in the super bowl like pioli. is that fair
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:07 AM   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i wanna know that dorsey will not end up in the super bowl like pioli. is that fair
Yes, but you don't have to be sitting in a tree across the street watching him with binoculars through the windows of his house man. That's pretty intrusive man and cops frown on that. Just wait for news and reports on Chiefs Planet so you don't go to jail. Just watch yourself.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:57 AM   #428
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
People who insist that Reid wasn't involved in Dorsey being fired is conjecture too. You know what isn't conjecture? That Reid could have saved Dorsey but he didn't.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:02 AM   #429
MVP

Quote:
This whole play-out reeks of amateur hour ownership... You dont fire your highly successful GM on your HC's whims.
This irritates me so much. The best GM we've had since the time of Hank Stram, maybe ever, and we just fired him.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:24 AM   #430
Unsparing

Quote:
This whole play-out reeks of amateur hour ownership... You dont fire your highly successful GM on your HC's whims.
That was my first and gut reaction to the firing.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:48 AM   #431

I'm gonna give Clark Hunt the benefit of doubt on this. I got a really good impression of Brett Veach and he will be no ones veach. Not Andy Reids veach & he will hold his own in negotiations v players agent imo. Dorsey got us to this point now Veach is going bring it to the next upper echelon. He has all the tools and is going do a fine job in scouting and that is what he will bring to the table.

We got what we need in a quarterback going into the 2020's, we can dominate the next decade.

Clark is proving he is not doing it his fathers way of just letting the team exist however it does. He is putting his stamp on it. He maybe loyal to Andy Reid because he believes in Andy Reid but he is first loyal to the Chiefs and this is where the GM has to be exactly what Clark is looking for.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:59 AM   #432
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I'm gonna give Clark Hunt the benefit of doubt on this. I got a really good impression of Brett Veach and he will be no ones veach. Not Andy Reids veach & he will hold his own in negotiations v players agent imo. Dorsey got us to this point now Veach is going bring it to the next upper echelon. He has all the tools and is going do a fine job in scouting and that is what he will bring to the table.

We got what we need in a quarterback going into the 2020's, we can dominate the next decade.

Clark is proving he is not doing it his fathers way of just letting the team exist however it does. He is putting his stamp on it. He maybe loyal to Andy Reid because he believes in Andy Reid but he is first loyal to the Chiefs and this is where the GM has to be exactly what Clark is looking for.
Let's all hope so.

I still can't believe we just fired arguably the best GM the Chiefs have ever had.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:00 AM   #433
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
This irritates me so much. The best GM we've had since the time of Hank Stram, maybe ever, and we just fired him.
Dorsey was excellent at finding hidden gems. He excelled in the later rounds and on the waiver wire. He's an incredible scout. But you have to admit he was lacking in contract negotiations, and in management. He was far from perfect. I don't think that's why he was fired. I don't know why he was fired, but there were several situations he mishandled. Did the good outweigh the bad? Yes, I think so, and on job performance (that the fans know about) he should still be the GM. So I'm going with there's more to the story.
Messier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMessier 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-27-2017, 08:18 AM   #434

I'm out of ****s to give about John Dorsey, thank you for the Mahomes II deal and all the good Chiefs you drafted, but I'm moving on & this is Veach time in the saddle now.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:32 AM   #435
Andy Reid Supporter

This is a very steep hill to climb for Clark. Dorsey was far and away our best evaluator in charge.

Kelce, Peters, Hill. 3 all pro's in 4 drafts. Now add Dee Ford looking like a pro bowler at midseason having 10 sacks but having an injury and then Chris Jones looking like a monster as a rookie.

I understand it wasn't all Dorsey, but now we have Dorsey and Ballard gone. Veach has an enormous amount of pressure to follow up that kind of success.

I hope he can continue this success, though it almost assuredly will not be as good as before.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.