Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Clark Hunt, Brett Veach & Andy Reid press conference

Clark Hunt-10:30 AM
Brett Veach-11 AM
Andy Reid-3 PM

This should be entertaining..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:29 AM   #136
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I'm defending Ford.

You aren't paying attention...
My bad
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:30 AM   #137
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1025 View Post
So just to confirm:

You are happy about the team drafting a situational player with the 1st round pick, especially considering that it is looking like the coaching staff wanted Carr and Dorsey wanted Ford.

You don't have any problem paying Houston 100 mil for one game where he played lights out.
And you would have been the first one bitching if the Chiefs didn't pay Houston after he had monster seasons. Stop this. It's hindesight bullshit that you had no idea of knowing that he would be consistently hurt after signing.

And yes, I'm fine taking someone in the 20s that can get 10 sacks in a season.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:31 AM   #138
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

His age being young may also give him an advantage that the players can relate to him better so he can talk their language to the art of negotiations. I don't think he will be any push over and I don't think he will cave in on the older vets either.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:32 AM   #139
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Ansah is better
Nope. He's not.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:33 AM   #140
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Just to confirm I'd say Ford would have been a great 3rd round pick
In three part time seasons, Ford has amassed 15.5 sacks.

In Hali's first three seasons of starting all 16 games, he had 18.5 sacks.

Ford's been a fine first round pick.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:34 AM   #141
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
Nope. He's not.
Not to mention the fact that Ansah is a 4-3 end, not a stand up 3-4 OLBer.

At 6'5, he would have have great difficulty at the OLB position.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:36 AM   #142
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Care to explain why? I haven't gotten to watch it yet.
Great speaker very intelligent and seems to know what's going on. I'll admit when Dorsey was introduced I didn't get that feeling.

Veach spoke to Petro after and was able to break down the difference between how the Eagles handled the draft and how Dorsey did it. He said with Dorsey they would get together 17-20 days before the draft and watch 12 hours of tape on players for those 3 weeks. Opposed to reading reports or having area scouts come in and breakdown players.

Now I don't know shit about scouting but I do believe the tape doesn't lie.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:36 AM   #143
LEGEND!

Quote:
Nope. He's not.
He's been to a pro bowl, led the NFC in sacks in 2015 and was also named a second team All Pro. I'm still waiting for Fishers accomplishments
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:37 AM   #144
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
In three part time seasons, Ford has amassed 15.5 sacks.

In Hali's first three seasons of starting all 16 games, he had 18.5 sacks.

Ford's been a fine first round pick.
To be fair Hali was played out of position his first few years. He was undersized and brainwashed by the cover 2 that was already past it's time.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:38 AM   #145
Scott Pioli

Quote:
He's been to a pro bowl, led the NFC in sacks in 2015 and was also named a second team All Pro. I'm still waiting for Fishers accomplishments
Because you're too stupid to understand what you're watching. Ansah hasn't been a dominant DE, he's had one good season and finding long-term left tackles are much tougher to get in this league than middle of the road 4-3 ends.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:39 AM   #146
LEGEND!

Quote:
Because you're too stupid to understand what you're watching. Ansah hasn't been a dominant DE, he's had one good season and finding long-term left tackles are much tougher to get in this league than middle of the road 4-3 ends.
I was talking about up to this very moment Ansah has done more than Fisher has. Who knows what will happen in the future. Fisher has improved every year though, that gives me hope
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:40 AM   #147
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Veach also showed his humorous side on Monday, deadpanning, “Great timing. That was awesome,” about linebacker Tamba Hali’s recent comments about certain teammates’ work ethic.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/article163278233.html
I like this part

Veach, who said he spoke to Dorsey both before and after his interview with Hunt, said his job will be to make decisions that are in the best interests of the Chiefs. He said he and Reid have actually “disagreed a lot” through the years, noting that this is the way it should be between a coach and GM.

“I don’t think Coach would have respect for me if I just said “Yes yes yes” for 10 years,” he said. “We have a great deal of trust and respect.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/art...#storylink=cpy

He didn't come across as a yes man in the presser so I got a little more admiration for the young GM. He seems to know his business and be able to grow it and prosper with in it. I didn't expect to like the new GM right away but I got a good feeling things are going work out the way they should for prosperity and good will that the Chiefs fans will enjoy going to games.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:41 AM   #148
Scott Pioli

Quote:
I was talking about up to this very moment Ansah has done more than Fisher has. Who knows what will happen in the future. Fisher has improved every year though, that gives me hope
And I completely disagree he's done more. Just because Fisher isn't as good as Joe Thomas and won't get an all-pro designation, doesn't mean Ansah is better or would have been a better pick.

Fisher has been the anchor of this line for 3 years now. Ansah has had one productive season where he totaled more than 40% of his career sacks.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:41 AM   #149
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I like this part

Veach, who said he spoke to Dorsey both before and after his interview with Hunt, said his job will be to make decisions that are in the best interests of the Chiefs. He said he and Reid have actually “disagreed a lot” through the years, noting that this is the way it should be between a coach and GM.

“I don’t think Coach would have respect for me if I just said “Yes yes yes” for 10 years,” he said. “We have a great deal of trust and respect.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/art...#storylink=cpy

He didn't come across as a yes man in the presser so I got a little more admiration for the young GM. He seems to know his business and be able to grow it and prosper with in it. I didn't expect to like the new GM right away but I got a good feeling things are going work out the way they should for prosperity and good will that the Chiefs fans will enjoy going to games.
He also loves Mahomes. Said he was the best QB in the draft and signing Mahomes was one of the most important things he had to do when he got signed.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:42 AM   #150
He's Mahomie!

Who the hell is Brett veach and where is Dorsey?
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.