Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2017, 01:21 PM  
Starter

Tamba Hali is upset

MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:26 PM   #631
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
The Patriots had a better season and they have close to 100% attendance at voluntary workouts.
It's not surprising that you don't understand the word "voluntary"
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:33 PM   #632
MVP

Quote:
The Patriots had a better season and they have close to 100% attendance at voluntary workouts.
Yep..and guess who they the play on opening night...the Reid "fat and content" club.

There are no NFL rules saying you wont be in Belichicks doghouse for missing voluntary workouts...you piss him off...you get shipped to Siberia (the Browns)
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:46 PM   #633
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Yep..and guess who they the play on opening night...the Reid "fat and content" club.

There are no NFL rules saying you wont be in Belichicks doghouse for missing voluntary workouts...you piss him off...you get shipped to Siberia (the Browns)
You're talking two completely different franchises with two totally different end season goals. It's not a fair comparison...
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:48 PM   #634
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
The chiefs had close to 100% attendance too. What's your point?
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:17 PM   #635
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's not surprising that you don't understand the word "voluntary"
It's not surprising that you are missing the point. Some teams have leaders that demonstrate great dedication to the team, system and pursuit of a championship by attending practices that they are not contractually required to attend. Get it? If not read it again - this time while not moving your lips you crayon eating dumbass.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:19 PM   #636

Quote:
It's not surprising that you are missing the point. Some teams have leaders that demonstrate great dedication to the team, system and pursuit of a championship by attending practices that they are not contractually required to attend. Get it? If not read it again - this time while not moving your lips you crayon eating dumbass.

WTF? Crayon eating dumbass?

OMG.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:21 PM   #637
Supporter

Quote:
The new CBA explicitly stated that players would have time to heal their bodies.

But I'm sure you go above and beyond your duties as the school janitor, so that's totally the same to Chiefnj, someone so ****ing stupid that he had to create a new user name, the brilliant Chiefnj2, because you forgot your password.

Dumbassery is your game.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:22 PM   #638
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
You're talking two completely different franchises with two totally different end season goals. It's not a fair comparison...
I know..one has won 5 recent Superbowls and the other is just happy to sometimes make the play-offs.

Tamba was spot on..and knows exactly who they are playing on opening Thursday...a championship level team. The Patriots are what the Chiefs (and every other team) are aspiring to be...

Last edited by BlackOp; 07-26-2017 at 10:32 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:25 PM   #639
Supporter

Quote:

WTF? Crayon eating dumbass?

OMG.
How in the **** are you and Buehler friends?

Pity?
Old 07-26-2017, 10:29 PM   #640

Quote:
How in the **** are you and Buehler friends?
Not really any of your business to be honest. You don't know as much as you think you know about people on this board. You project and assume to fit your agenda.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:44 PM   #641
Supporter

Quote:
Not really any of your business to be honest. You don't know as much as you think you know about people on this board. You project and assume to fit your agenda.
Agenda?

And I feel for Buehler.

Good grief.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:54 PM   #642

Quote:
Agenda?

And I feel for Buehler.

Good grief.
They are hard working, great folks. I have much respect for Buehler and his family... You won't find more genuine people.

I do appreciate your concern though.

Last edited by Reerun_KC; 07-26-2017 at 11:02 PM..
Old 07-26-2017, 11:20 PM   #643
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

I think it is hard for Tamba to understand why players don't work as hard as he does. He just doesn't get why guys don't give their heart and soul to the game and the team. It's one of the reasons Tony Dungy said Peyton Manning would never make a good coach. He'd be too unforgiving on guys for not studying and working as hard as he did and picking up the plays as easily as he did. He'd end up wanting to cut everyone. Lol.

To some players, I'd actually say most, football is just a job. They don't have much passion other than the paycheck and trying to win on Sunday because of trash talk. Guys like Tamba football is more than that. Football got Tamba out of a very bad situation. It's pretty much everything to him. He probably takes losses harder than anyone on the team and therefore wants to play badly.

Maybe I am why off but that's how I took some of Tambas comments.

He definitely shouldn't have went to Twitter to say those things but hey I'm glad he said it. That's what leaders do, they call people out for not giving their all. Ray Lewis was a master at it. I see Brady get furious with himself and players all the time. Not that Tamba is the leader of this team, from what I understand Tamba is a really quiet guy. This is totally uncharacteristic of him which tells me he must have been really pissed. I'm sure there are other issues this was just what set it to the boiling point.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:54 AM   #644
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I think it is hard for Tamba to understand why players don't work as hard as he does. He just doesn't get why guys don't give their heart and soul to the game and the team. It's one of the reasons Tony Dungy said Peyton Manning would never make a good coach. He'd be too unforgiving on guys for not studying and working as hard as he did and picking up the plays as easily as he did. He'd end up wanting to cut everyone. Lol.

To some players, I'd actually say most, football is just a job. They don't have much passion other than the paycheck and trying to win on Sunday because of trash talk. Guys like Tamba football is more than that. Football got Tamba out of a very bad situation. It's pretty much everything to him. He probably takes losses harder than anyone on the team and therefore wants to play badly.

Maybe I am why off but that's how I took some of Tambas comments.

He definitely shouldn't have went to Twitter to say those things but hey I'm glad he said it. That's what leaders do, they call people out for not giving their all. Ray Lewis was a master at it. I see Brady get furious with himself and players all the time. Not that Tamba is the leader of this team, from what I understand Tamba is a really quiet guy. This is totally uncharacteristic of him which tells me he must have been really pissed. I'm sure there are other issues this was just what set it to the boiling point.
i feel like tamba every day at my job. it's old school values versus new school priorities.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-27-2017, 03:53 AM   #645
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

It's better to be pissed off than pissed on I always say.

He can get glad in the same pants he got mad in Grandma always said.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.