Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-30-2017, 09:02 AM  
In Search of a Life

Baby Driver!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Holy hell this is a great movie! Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx, Jon Hamm and a great young cast.

http://www.babydriver-movie.com/#get-tickets

An original idea, great writing, awesome action and old school car stunts, incredible acting. Really one of the Best movies I have seen in a long time. Not a dull moment. Kevin Spacey nails his part-one of his best performances. Foxx has not been this good since Ray.

Forget all the Superhero movies and dumb sequels-GO SEE THIS DURING THE HOLLIDAY!! An instant Cult favorite.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2017, 03:43 AM   #46
Bolton gonna knock you out

Watched it yesterday. Thought it was good.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:53 AM   #47
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Watched it yesterday. Thought it was good.
I think I'll wait for the DVD to come out on this one.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2017, 02:29 AM   #48
The pizza king of kansas

Don't wait till dvd watch the film in the movie house. This was a awesome movie. The music, the cast everything worked. Also loved the way the movie moves no slow spot.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2017, 11:02 AM   #49
mod-ish

I liked it. I didn't think it was HOLY **** THIS IS AWESOME GO SEE IT NOW kind of good, but it was pretty good. A different type of heist movie. I wouldn't put this at the top of Edgar Wright's movie list or anything though.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:45 PM   #50
Supporter

Background mural, before and after Baby meets Deborah.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:25 PM   #51
Baba Ganoush

Movie was mediocre at best. Didn't live up to the hype you guys threw out. Average at best low 3 star movie.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:40 PM   #52
MVP

Movie was great! Number two of the year behind Logan.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-01-2017, 07:37 PM   #53
In Search of a Life

Awesome flick. Great soundtrack too!

I thought it nearly came off the rails a bit in the final 15 with all the stuff with Jon Hamms character, but it recovered with a nice unexpected way to end it.

But overall, highly enjoyable. The car chases were incredible. So much better than the CGI nonsense of the Furious movies.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2017, 07:43 AM   #54
Ain't no relax!

I thought it was OK. The way they incorporated the soundtrack with the action was witty. But there was a lot of cliched goofiness too. Was expecting more after some of the reviews here.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2017, 07:44 AM   #55
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I thought it was OK. The way they incorporated the soundtrack with the action was witty. But there was a lot of cliched goofiness too. Was expecting more after some of the reviews here.
Same
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 02:55 AM
olout
This message has been deleted by DaFace. Reason: spam
Old 10-17-2017, 07:15 AM   #56
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
This. It was fun, but was expecting more.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:56 AM   #57
Feeling Victorian

Saw it last night. It was a decent movie. Better than 98% of the shit that's released these days. The only problem I had was if you get sent up on a 25 yr sentence on a fed rap there's no parole after 5 yrs.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 12:59 PM   #58
Everybody Lies.

I watched it a couple weeks ago. I didn't know shit about it beforehand. Very entertaining, clever action movie. I didn't find it to be a masterpiece of cinematic art that I will watch time and time again, but it was a fun watch.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:18 PM   #59
MVP

Watched it without hearing about it before hand. Had no idea what to expect before I saw it. I thought it was fanfriggingtastic! The soundtrack was phenomenal. Action scenes were great. Not earth shattering, life changing great, but extremely entertaining great.
jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.jjjayb is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-18-2017, 02:01 PM   #60
Stable Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
Saw it last night. It was a decent movie. Better than 98% of the shit that's released these days. The only problem I had was if you get sent up on a 25 yr sentence on a fed rap there's no parole after 5 yrs.
I gotta say the ending of this movie was really anti-climactic because of the way the ending went with the prison sentence. He killed someone and put a lot of lives at risk with his driving as well as evading authorities. Does anyone really think he gets a couple years in the clink?

Movie was great up until that point and they blew it. Could have been a nice segue into a sequel but they ****ed it up.
Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pogue is obviously part of the inner Circle.