Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-30-2017, 09:02 AM  
In Search of a Life

Baby Driver!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Holy hell this is a great movie! Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx, Jon Hamm and a great young cast.

http://www.babydriver-movie.com/#get-tickets

An original idea, great writing, awesome action and old school car stunts, incredible acting. Really one of the Best movies I have seen in a long time. Not a dull moment. Kevin Spacey nails his part-one of his best performances. Foxx has not been this good since Ray.

Forget all the Superhero movies and dumb sequels-GO SEE THIS DURING THE HOLLIDAY!! An instant Cult favorite.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2017, 10:14 AM   #31
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

This looks amazing!

beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2017, 12:26 PM   #32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
I have not seen Scott Pilgrim but liked the other two films.
Definitely add Scott Pilgrim vs the World to your watch list and give it a watch some time . It features a lot of hot hipster chicks and the concept is pretty cool/original . Cera is funny as hell too
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #33
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2017, 06:41 PM   #34
Wasted away again...

We went and saw this today. I'd never even heard about it until I saw this thread yesterday.

I really liked it and loved the way the music was so integral to the plot and action.

Excellent movie.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2017, 08:06 PM   #35
Lurker

The chase scene at the beginning was fantastic. The soundtrack is amazing. Very original. Great ass movie. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DanBecky must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:49 AM   #36
Veteran

* SPOILERS BELOW DONT READ IF HAVENT SEEN*

Anyone notice how it could fit into being a prequel to the movie "Drive"?

If you assume the ending was a dream sequence rather than reality then:

- He wanted to head west. Drive takes place in LA.
- falls in love with waitress. Same as drive.
- In Drive he rides in silence (because of events in Baby Driver).
- Wears similar style jackets in both.
- In Drive, he freaks out on the guy at the diner who says he wanted him for another job, he said he "doesn't do that anymore" and notice he's at a diner.
- In Baby Driver he makes sure he takes the money with him and eventually gets caught, T the end of Drive he leaves the money behind and drives in the sunset (what he wanted to do the first time)
- I believe Deborah dies or doesn't show up so the waitress he meets reminds him of her in Drive and has a soft spot for her.

I know before you talk snack that it wasn't intentional between the two, but is fun to consider haha
thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:30 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Saw it today. Thought it was good. Not necessarily as awesome as some here thought, but a good flick. The chases scenes were first rate.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:57 PM   #38
error 404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Saw it today. Thought it was good. Not necessarily as awesome as some here thought, but a good flick. The chases scenes were first rate.
I saw it this weekend and I was a little disappointed that it didn't blow me away like Pulp Fiction.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:36 PM   #39
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
I saw it this weekend and I was a little disappointed that it didn't blow me away like Pulp Fiction.
Same. I guess I read too much hype for the movie to live up to it.

I'm a big Damned fan though so it was neat, neat, neat to hear a Damned song in a major motion picture.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:38 AM   #40
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
You were blown away by Poop Fiction? Back in the box, Gimp.

Last edited by Halfcan; 10-17-2017 at 08:39 AM..
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:54 AM   #41
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You were blown away by Poop Fiction? Back in the box, Gimp.
If I didn't know better, I would think you just insulted easily a top 5 movie of all time.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:06 AM   #42
In Search of a Life

Quote:
If I didn't know better, I would think you just insulted easily a top 5 overrated movie of all time.
It is okay, I think QT has better movies. I am not a big fan of Travolta, Uma and Sam Jackson, but it was entertaining. Best movie Ever- nope.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:33 PM   #43
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It is okay, I think QT has better movies. I am not a big fan of Travolta, Uma and Sam Jackson, but it was entertaining. Best movie Ever- nope.
Agree to disagree. 🤝
Old 07-13-2017, 10:53 PM   #44
Supporter

EDIT: That didn't last. Originally, someone posted the opening chase on youtube. I thought it was a pretty good advertising for the rest of the movie. Someone disagreed and the vid was pulled.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 07-15-2017 at 03:58 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2017, 01:21 AM   #45
MVP

It was pretty ****ing great.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.