Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-20-2017, 07:13 PM  
Damnit Peg

Official 2017 NBA Off Season Thread

The draft is June 22nd.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-23-2017, 04:21 PM   #91
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss View Post
Wolves would be smart to trade Wiggins.
For what? More draft picks?

We're done with that.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2017, 05:53 PM   #92
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss View Post
Wolves would be smart to trade Wiggins.
I honestly think I would have kept Lavine over Wiggins, and I'm sure they probably could have swung another player with Butler if they did that. I think Wiggins is a tad overrated, too much of a volume shooter, isn't that efficient(and I'm a KU fan). Lavine has the potential to be a more well rounded player, as well as a scorer.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:25 PM   #93
Choco Favre

Great trade for the Bulls.

Could really pay off in 2-3 years.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:44 PM   #94
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Again, I know it sucks, but Wolves fans STILL have to be patient. I'm not sure spending $$$ on bench player free agents is the answer. At least this year, anyway.

Enjoy the incredible upgrade that Butler will give the team. They'll win a lot more games this year, and they might or even probably will be in the playoffs. It's the first time in forever that's happened.

We can figure out long term stuff next season. Hopefully Butler will be willing to re-sign at the end of his two remaining years. And we also have to account for new deals upcoming for Wiggins and Towns in the approximate near future. We've got the money, but that also means being smart with how we build a consistent team that can and will legitimately compete.
No issue with being patient and saving the money for legitimate paydays. I was more asking if there was a Brogdon or Jordan Bell type player (not those players specifically) out there to be had for minimal cost.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:17 PM   #95
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I honestly think I would have kept Lavine over Wiggins, and I'm sure they probably could have swung another player with Butler if they did that. I think Wiggins is a tad overrated, too much of a volume shooter, isn't that efficient(and I'm a KU fan). Lavine has the potential to be a more well rounded player, as well as a scorer.
A bit overrated? Isn't that efficient? Understatements. Wiggins is pure shit defensively, which is weird since his rep all along was he could guard anyone (and he did at KU, quite well). The times I've watched him he's lazy as f*** unless the ball is in his hands.

The Wolves defensive rating is 27/30 teams and nobody on the team is a plus-defender by the metrics. I don't follow any of this trash outside of KU players in the league, so maybe they're actually better than the data. Either way, it suggests Butler is going to add about 10 wins to their record. That implies they'll eke in, so they can get swept by G.S.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:22 PM   #96
Veteran

Anybody gonna get caught up with this Big3 league Ice Cube put together? It's weird they're going to air the games the night after they take place. First games happen tomorrow, but will be shown on FS1 Monday night. I'll check out atleast one week of games to give it a shot.
KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.KCCHIEFS27 would the whole thing.
Old 06-25-2017, 06:25 PM   #97
The Insider

Three way trade between Cleveland, Indiana and Denver for Paul George and Kevin Love being discussed. Cleveland gets George. Denver gets Love is the main parts.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2017, 06:31 PM   #98
MVP

Denver is absolutely stupid if they got baited into giving up either Gary Harris or Jamal Murray
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:31 PM   #99
MVP

Draymond had the most votes for First Team All Defense and total voting points. Could very well win DPOY

but hey according to CP hes just average
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:30 PM   #100
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
Draymond had the most votes for First Team All Defense and total voting points. Could very well win DPOY

but hey according to CP hes just average
People think he's average?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:28 PM   #101
Shit

Why would the wolves want to trade Rubio at this point?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:01 PM   #102
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
People think he's average?

That's what the 1-on-1 stats show
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:26 PM   #103
MVP

the non factor 4th piece of the Warriors won DPOY.

He's not relevant though, doesn't count when talking about their talent, just average.
Old 06-26-2017, 09:42 PM   #104
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
the non factor 4th piece of the Warriors won DPOY.

He's not relevant though, doesn't count when talking about their talent, just average.
I still say he is overrated. Saying he is not relevant is taking it too far but I don't believe anyone here ever posted that.

Dray is good but I'd take Durant, Curry and Klay over him in a heartbeat and it isn't close. Like I said before he benefits from playing with a lot of talent but put Dray on a bad team and I bet barely anyone talks about him.

He still might get DPOY but lets face it there are not that many good defensive basketball players in the league anymore. Not downplaying the award he got, it's an impressive award to get but face it today's NBA is pretty much all about scoring..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-26-2017, 10:02 PM   #105
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I still say he is overrated. Saying he is not relevant is taking it too far but I don't believe anyone here ever posted that.

Dray is good but I'd take Durant, Curry and Klay over him in a heartbeat and it isn't close. Like I said before he benefits from playing with a lot of talent but put Dray on a bad team and I bet barely anyone talks about him.

He still might get DPOY but lets face it there are not that many good defensive basketball players in the league anymore. Not downplaying the award he got, it's an impressive award to get but face it today's NBA is pretty much all about scoring..
That's why they call him a glue guy, not someone who elevates the team, but fits in and does all of the dirty work.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.