Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2017, 12:36 AM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

If I had an old ass computer

Say I had an old ass computer with windows 7 and put in a grafics carNvidia GT 730 Graphics card. Would it work? I like playing older games just thought about buying this shit card for 10 bucks off of craigslist
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:14 PM   #46

Sooooo I am screwed orrrr
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:25 PM   #47
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
You need a few parts
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-09-2017, 09:26 PM   #48
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Sit tight, let me see what I can do. You have a monitor? DVI or VGA?
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:18 AM   #49

VGA I need to get a new monitor as well one of these days
Old 06-27-2017, 08:34 PM   #50
Ain't no relax!

OK penz, I'm in the process of putting together a little Core i5 3470 system for you. Nothing fancy, but should let you game about anything current after adjusting video settings. I'm only needing to purchase the GPU and PSU. I've priced a 500W generic power supply at Microcenter along with a GT 710 GPU for about $75. I'm willing to gift this to you, with the expectation of you providing a few entertaining Youtube videos of your future ass kicking PC game adventures. Maybe some MS Paint uploads. I appreciate your antics over the years, and am happy to contribute.

Dell Optiplex 7010 base. I have a spare 21" or 22" DVI monitor to donate as well. I think. I'll have to check. Already have a 1TB SATA HD. No spare SSD, sorry. I think I've found 16GB RAM too.

I went to Microcenter to pick up the PS and GPU today, but their ****ing POS system was down and they were only accepting cash. It will likely be after the J4th holiday, but I'll contact you to come pick everything up when it's ready.

Cheers, bud.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2017, 09:01 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
OK penz, I'm in the process of putting together a little Core i5 3470 system for you. Nothing fancy, but should let you game about anything current after adjusting video settings. I'm only needing to purchase the GPU and PSU. I've priced a 500W generic power supply at Microcenter along with a GT 710 GPU for about $75. I'm willing to gift this to you, with the expectation of you providing a few entertaining Youtube videos of your future ass kicking PC game adventures. Maybe some MS Paint uploads. I appreciate your antics over the years, and am happy to contribute.

Dell Optiplex 7010 base. I have a spare 21" or 22" DVI monitor to donate as well. I think. I'll have to check. Already have a 1TB SATA HD. No spare SSD, sorry. I think I've found 16GB RAM too.

I went to Microcenter to pick up the PS and GPU today, but their ****ing POS system was down and they were only accepting cash. It will likely be after the J4th holiday, but I'll contact you to come pick everything up when it's ready.

Cheers, bud.
I would be willing to chip in a few bucks if you want. I used to have tons of spare parts but got rid of a ton and don't work in the repair department at work anymore so don't have access to all the stuff I used to. Penz has given me some laughs over the years so I don't mind chipping in a few bucks.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-27-2017, 09:43 PM   #52
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I would be willing to chip in a few bucks if you want. I used to have tons of spare parts but got rid of a ton and don't work in the repair department at work anymore so don't have access to all the stuff I used to. Penz has given me some laughs over the years so I don't mind chipping in a few bucks.
I had already anticipated covering everything myself. But if you would really like to contribute, I could maybe upgrade the video card to a better 2GB model or something...
Old 06-27-2017, 10:13 PM   #53
Take a Chill Pill

Fish I need a 1080ti and 7700k pls
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2017, 10:13 PM   #54
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
Fish I need a 1080ti and 7700k pls
LOL... k.....
Old 06-28-2017, 12:50 AM   #55

wow that is crazy thank you and I will try to post some stuff.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:51 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I had already anticipated covering everything myself. But if you would really like to contribute, I could maybe upgrade the video card to a better 2GB model or something...
How much more would you need? If you would send me a PM with your paypal account if you have one.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:41 AM   #57
Supporter

you could prob do great on a used card from r/hardwareswap, whats the GPU budget
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:20 PM   #58

https://youtu.be/cYR3wJMDkTY
Old 06-28-2017, 12:20 PM   #59

I am on my phone that is me working on my emachine.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:58 PM   #60

been trying to get this ram 2 work