Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-07-2017, 12:36 AM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

If I had an old ass computer

Say I had an old ass computer with windows 7 and put in a grafics carNvidia GT 730 Graphics card. Would it work? I like playing older games just thought about buying this shit card for 10 bucks off of craigslist
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:18 PM   #31

Sounds good thanks
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:38 PM   #32
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

This is a little older post but if he still has it that isn't to bad of a price for that card. I don't know how much you are willing to go though and if you actually need that much of a card. Would you like to play some newer games if you can?

https://kansascity.craigslist.org/sop/6122623080.html

I would like for some other people to chime in to agree or disagree though. I may be sending you down the wrong path. But I think that if you can get a processor and possibly the ram from someone on here and get a card like that you could play some pretty decent games.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:43 PM   #33
In Search of a Life

There's no way I would pay $70 for an 8 year old card.

You could buy a GTX 770 for that price on ebay.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:54 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
There's no way I would pay $70 for an 8 year old card.

You could buy a GTX 770 for that price on ebay.
I had not seen them that cheap on ebay but looking again I see one for $85+$12 shipping. Most the other are going for $100 or more. I suspect you might be able to find one a little cheaper if you wait and watch. So yes, that would be better but it is all what he can afford and needs. He would probably be able to get that other card cheaper as well if the guy still has it. Probably get it for $40 or $50.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:55 PM   #35

Yeah I am open to anything. Just not over 200 or so because the start of the year i an getting a new one.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:57 PM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I had not seen them that cheap on ebay but looking again I see one for $85. Most the other are going for $100 or more. I suspect you might be able to find one a little cheaper if you wait and watch. So yes, that would be better but it is all what he can afford and needs. He would probably be able to get that other card cheaper as well if the guy still has it. Probably get it for $40 or $50.
Look at sold listings. It's littered with $70-80 cards.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:00 PM   #37
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Yeah I am open to anything. Just not over 200 or so because the start of the year i an getting a new one.
We need to know what kind of power your PSU can supply before we can direct you to a graphics card. Otherwise my advice would be to get an nvidia card in the x50 or lower range since those can be powered just through the PCIe slot.
Old 06-08-2017, 02:36 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
We need to know what kind of power your PSU can supply before we can direct you to a graphics card. Otherwise my advice would be to get an nvidia card in the x50 or lower range since those can be powered just through the PCIe slot.

Good call... wasn't thinking about his power supply.
Old 06-08-2017, 04:53 PM   #39

so what is a card that is less than x50 what does x50 even mean? I will check out my power supply when i get home.
Old 06-08-2017, 05:05 PM   #40
In Search of a Life

X refers to a number. So 1050, 950, 750, etc... There are also some AMD cards that don't require external power as well but i haven't really kept up on AMD products since they've been uncompetitive for so long.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:17 AM   #41

240 vac mean anything?
Old 06-09-2017, 10:05 AM   #42

power supply
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	18951016_10154716151900658_1323579247664931336_n.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	114530  
Old 06-09-2017, 10:20 AM   #43
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
power supply
That's a 250W power supply. Which is OK for a system without much power needs. If you get a decent video card, you'll likely need one with a higher output than 250W.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:47 AM   #44

thank ya
Old 06-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
That's a 250W power supply. Which is OK for a system without much power needs. If you get a decent video card, you'll likely need one with a higher output than 250W.

This thing also only has a single 4 pin for GPU use.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.