Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-07-2017, 12:36 AM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

If I had an old ass computer

Say I had an old ass computer with windows 7 and put in a grafics carNvidia GT 730 Graphics card. Would it work? I like playing older games just thought about buying this shit card for 10 bucks off of craigslist
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:31 PM   #16
Ain't no relax!

Hey penz... If you need a barebones PC, or some parts, I'd be happy to help you out. I don't think I have any spare GPU cards worth a crap. But I've got lots of other parts to help you put together a decent gaming PC. Let me know, I'll get you gaming at some level at least.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:51 AM   #17

Sounds good. I have a bunch of old computers. I am looking to get something in the 600 dollar range for gaming at the first of the year with my tax returns or other money. I am just trying to keep my spirits up while I am working through this year. I have installed ram grafix cards and such. Nothing like a mother board though.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:53 AM   #18

I saw one computer on craigslist that felt like a good deal to me I will have to post it if I can find it.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:09 PM   #19

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) (build 7600)
Install Language: English (United States)
System Locale: English (United States)
Installed: 3/31/2017 10:47:30 AM
Boot Mode: BIOS (Secure Boot not supported)
System Model eMachines ET1831
System Serial Number: PTNB6020210080F59F2700
Enclosure Type: Desktop
Processor a 2.20 gigahertz Intel Celeron 450
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
512 kilobyte secondary memory cache
64-bit ready
Not hyper-threaded
Main Circuit Board b Board: eMachines EMCP73VT-PM
Bus Clock: 200 megahertz
BIOS: AMI P01-A1 09/14/2009
Old 06-08-2017, 12:10 PM   #20

ATA Channel 0 [Controller]
ATA Channel 1 [Controller]
NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller
Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Display NVIDIA GeForce 8400GS [Display adapter]
Dell E151FPp [Monitor] (14.9"vis, s/n XX-06R644-XXXXX-2B9-C7A4, November 2002)
Bus Adapters Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Multimedia NVIDIA High Definition Audio (4x)
NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)
Realtek High Definition Audio
Virus Protection [Back to Top]
Norton AntiVirus Version 16.8.3.6
Virus Definitions Version 6/7/2017 Rev 2
Group Policies None detected
Communications

↑ Belkin USB Wireless Adaptor
primary Auto IP Address: 192.168.0.110 / 24
Gateway: 192.168.0.1
Dhcp Server: 192.168.0.1
Physical Address: EC:1A:59:BF:C0:0F
Connection Speed: 72 Mbps
Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface

Networking Dns Server: 192.168.0.1
Other Devices HID-compliant consumer control device
HID-compliant device (2x)
USB Input Device (3x)
HID Keyboard Device (4x)
HID-compliant mouse
Microsoft PS/2 Mouse
USB Composite Device
USB Mass Storage Device (2x)
USB Root Hub (2x)
Generic volume shadow copy
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\
Old 06-08-2017, 12:13 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

It has Norton AntiVirus. It's already been infected with AIDS. Stay away. Stay far away!
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:16 PM   #22

uninstalling that as we speak then
Old 06-08-2017, 12:17 PM   #23

dang this is a productive thread! Windows 10 pro 64 bit
Intel core2quad q9300
EVGA GeForce GTX 660
8GB ddr2 ram
1.5TB Seagate hdd
WiFi and wired internet
DVD/CD burner
Corsair gs600 psu
Several 120mm red and blue
led case fans
Comes with 23inch hd monitor
I don't want to sell this pc but I need to, it's a killer rig. Call, text or email

This one caught my eye on craigslist
Old 06-08-2017, 12:18 PM   #24

AMD FX 8350
AMD R9 290X Sapphire 4GB
Asus Sabertooth 2.0 Motherboard
Coolermaster V8 CPU cooler
32 GB 2400 Mhz DDR3 Ram
2 TB Hard drive
250 GB solid state drive
Fresh install of windows on the SSD!

Asus PCE AC68 Wireless network card

Freshly dusted PC New fans to replace old ones!

this one was for 500 listed. Just putting these out there so people can tell me what is good and what is shit and what is a good value.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:19 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
uninstalling that as we speak then
AVG, Avast, Avira, Bitdefender. All free. Pick one, any one.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:28 PM   #26
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Here is the information I found on his eMachine EMCP73VT-PM Motherboard:

Processor
• Socket LGA775 for Intel Core 2 Duo / Pentium D Processor
• FSB 1333/1066/800/533 MHz
• Support Hyper-Threading Technology
Chipset
• Single chipset: GeForce7050 / 610i (MCP73V)
Memory
• Single-channel DDR2 memory architecture
• 2 x 240-pin DDR DIMM socket support up to 8 GB
• Support DDR2 667/533/400 DDR2 SDRAM
Audio
• Realtek ALC888/1200 8-channel HD Audio codec
• Compliant with HD audio specification
Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard & PS/2 mouse connectors
1 x VGA port
1 x RJ45 LAN connector
4 x USB ports
1 x Audio port 8 CH 6 JACKS
Expansion Slots
• 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
• 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
• 2 x PCI slots
BIOS
• AMI BIOS with 8Mb SPI ROM
• Supports Plug and Play , ACPI& DMI
• Supports STR(S3)& STD(S4)
Onboard LAN
• Realtek RTL8101E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC
Video
• On Chip NVIDIA GeForce 7 Series Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
• Share Memory: Maximum up to 256MB

I didn't see your RAM listed there. Do you know how much RAM you have?

Without seeing much more you could probably update your processor dirt cheap to something like an intel pentium 4. Here is a used one on Ebay for $9 https://www.ebay.com/i/191689165644?chn=ps&dispItem=1. Someone on here probably has one lying around. I think I used to but got rid of bunch of my parts recently.

Update your RAM to get it up to 8GB for probably around $25 bucks. Then buy a cheap card. You wouldn't have a to bad of machine for around $50. If someone has some parts for you around here you could get by a lot cheaper. Fish said he has some parts so maybe he has some he could give you. I will look when I get home but I am thinking I got rid of most of everything I had.

Last edited by BigRichard; 06-08-2017 at 12:46 PM..
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:50 PM   #27

Memory Modules c,d 3072 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory

Slot 'DIMM0' has 2048 MB (serial number 16540800)
Slot 'DIMM1' has 1024 MB (serial number 0B5C0800)
Local Drive Volumes

c: (NTFS on drive 0) 486.04 GB 354.64 GB free
Network Drives
Old 06-08-2017, 12:54 PM   #28

Do you live in KC Penz?
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:00 PM   #29

St joe but I can go up to kc on the weekends.
Old 06-08-2017, 01:03 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
St joe but I can go up to kc on the weekends.
I was just going to see if there was a decent used card on craigslist in your area.

I am also going to check with a couple of friends for some of the other parts. I might be even able to dig something up here at work.