Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-26-2017, 09:40 AM  
MVP

Player Unknown

Anyone here play Player Unknown Battleground? It is an early access game on Steam it blew up has already sold over 2 million copies so far.

You start out with nothing and you have to drop onto an island and loot guns and meds and scopes. Then you have to filter into the circle and be the last man standing. If you die you have to start all over again.

Here is a recent finish of one of my games, action starts at the 2 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eTA_e7iCrE
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:30 PM   #76
In Search of a Life

Oh the troll... They add the destructible huts but replace most of them with concrete non destructible huts.

Dear ****boi's, by a show of hands, how many of you will be heading for the destructible hut next to the non destructible hut?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:34 PM   #77
Take a Chill Pill

If you don't like the game you don't have to play.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:45 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck View Post
If you don't like the game you don't have to play.
Just because I don't like certain aspects of a game and think certain decisions are ****ing reeruned and the dev's choose the lazy route of copy pasting buildings all over a field to enhance the cheese factor for shit players doesn't mean I don't like the game.

It's a good game and no I don't choose to play it any more because of said reasons. Oh so you are mindlessly running around with no reason or purpose for any tactical advantage? Here... take your pick of 500 huts to camp in til the end of time. Oh btw we are going to make them destructible in the future but to make up for this change the one next door will be concrete so make sure you pick that one instead. What's that you say? You can't find a hut? Ok... here's a patch of grass you can prone in and pretend to be Harry Potter with an invisibility cloak. I've played 4 games in the last couple days after a month break and I'm left with the same unsatisfied taste in my mouth. The only thing that will save the game for me is first-person only servers.

Last edited by jd1020; 06-28-2017 at 09:51 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:49 PM   #79
Take a Chill Pill

You never said anything nice about it.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:56 PM   #80
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You never said anything nice about it.
Does that hurt your feelings?

Do you find yourself calling the number on the back of a school bus when you are awed by how amazing they are with their driving skills?

PUBG was the only game I played for 2 months after it was released on steam. After a while it started to get stale because of the lag and desync and the addition of more and more things to devalue the skill of the game.

This thread was created after I already stopped playing the game. Cry about it.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:30 PM   #81
Take a Chill Pill

Just not sure why you're constantly crying to nobody in here. Everyone else loves the game except you. You don't even play but just talk shit non stop.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:39 PM   #82
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Just not sure why you're constantly crying to nobody in here. Everyone else loves the game except you. You don't even play but just talk shit non stop.
It's like you have no understanding of game development at all.

Stuff I'm talking about is the same thing the entire community talks about. Even ****ing PlayerUnknown despises the ****boi shacks but seemed to ease everyones mind on them when he gave the promise of destructible shacks, but then all they did was just make 99% of them concrete and only a handful destructible.

People play the game because they've captured a niche that started with Arma and H1Z1 and have managed to make it slightly better which caused the most popular streamers on twitch like summit1g to pick it up. Then guys like DrDisrespect, JoshOG, and Ninja switched over and it blew up from there. But go ahead and watch DrDisrespects stream for a bit and see how much he actually enjoys the game. He basically plays it because it pays his bills. There isn't a single one of them that will disagree with anything I've said.
Old 06-28-2017, 11:12 PM   #83
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post

Stuff I'm talking about is the same thing the entire community talks about. Even ****ing PlayerUnknown despises the ****boi shacks but seemed to ease everyones mind on them when he gave the promise of destructible shacks, but then all they did was just make 99% of them concrete and only a handful destructible.

People play the game because they've captured a niche that started with Arma and H1Z1 and have managed to make it slightly better which caused the most popular streamers on twitch like summit1g to pick it up. Then guys like DrDisrespect, JoshOG, and Ninja switched over and it blew up from there. But go ahead and watch DrDisrespects stream for a bit and see how much he actually enjoys the game. He basically plays it because it pays his bills. There isn't a single one of them that will disagree with anything I've said.
It's a job for him. Is it a job for you?

The game isn't perfect. It's barely into early access. Give it time. Your negativity seems way overblown for what the game is.
Old 06-28-2017, 11:16 PM   #84
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's a job for him. Is it a job for you?

The game isn't perfect. It's barely into early access. Give it time. Your negativity seems way overblown for what the game is.
No its not a job for me and its pretty clearly the reason why I don't play it any more.

Pointing out negatives in a game is how shit gets fixed, assuming the dev team gives a shit beyond the initial cash grab which H1Z1 failed to understand and it's why their game is now dead. That's apparently something you dont grasp.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:23 AM   #85
In Search of a Life

L2 Helm + L3 Chest vs Crossbow. Who wins?

https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyWanderingHamburgerHeyGuys
Old 06-29-2017, 04:12 PM   #86
Supporter

Quote:
L2 Helm + L3 Chest vs Crossbow. Who wins?

https://clips.twitch.tv/SneakyWanderingHamburgerHeyGuys

Bolt hit above the armor and below the helm. The games hitboxes are amazing, and literally, your level 3 armor and level 2 helm do jack shit if you get shot in the neck.

I wont discount it could have been a hacker, since they announced yesterday that they have banned like 25000 of them.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:19 PM   #87
Supporter

Quote:

Not discounting what you are saying in bold, but I am not sure if you know that 'player unknown' is the guy who originally created the battle royale game mode for both of those games. One as mod in arma, then as a contracter for h1z1.

Thats why its refined, its really the same dev.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2017, 04:29 PM   #88
Supporter

Oh, and if they don't enjoy the game, they are probably taking it too seriously, job or not.

I learned a long time ago, getting pissed at games for really any reason is dumb. Not to say I don't get a little irritated sometime, but I tend to laugh when I die.. a lot.

Its called having fun :P
Old 06-29-2017, 04:56 PM   #89
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Not discounting what you are saying in bold, but I am not sure if you know that 'player unknown' is the guy who originally created the battle royale game mode for both of those games. One as mod in arma, then as a contracter for h1z1.

Thats why its refined, its really the same dev.
I'm well aware of his involvement in those mods.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:16 PM   #90
Supporter