Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2017, 09:40 AM  
MVP

Player Unknown

Anyone here play Player Unknown Battleground? It is an early access game on Steam it blew up has already sold over 2 million copies so far.

You start out with nothing and you have to drop onto an island and loot guns and meds and scopes. Then you have to filter into the circle and be the last man standing. If you die you have to start all over again.

Here is a recent finish of one of my games, action starts at the 2 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eTA_e7iCrE
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:38 AM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
I have never seen you in voice ever. We arent all always playing together. A lot of times we have 1 or 2 or 3. We can also run two groups.

If you dont take a shot cant get a hit.
But I'm scared of you guys
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:12 PM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
But I'm scared of you guys
knew it
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:14 PM   #48
MVP

are you guys on tonight?
Old 06-09-2017, 08:12 PM   #49
Supporter

Quote:
are you guys on tonight?
yup

me and buck will be on after the finals game, we have a couple guys online playing right now as well.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:02 PM   #50
Supporter

Old 06-16-2017, 11:07 PM   #51
Take a Chill Pill

Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2017, 05:06 AM   #52
Choco Favre

Like to play with you guys but I suck.

Best I've placed in h1z1 is 6th, but that's mostly because I was hiding. I think I'll pick up Playerunkown
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:24 AM   #53
I'm with the Banned

I broke down and bought it yesterday.... Second game in I placed #2 in solo. Absolutely heart-pumping excitement down to the end. Haven't made top 10 since. Did get 7 kills in one game (still didn't make top 10).
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:08 AM   #54
MVP

Looks like Buck carried the game
Old 06-17-2017, 12:51 PM   #55
Supporter

Quote:
Looks like Buck carried the game
just stole all the kills~

That was a squad game with 3 CP people and one of our other gaming buddies. At the end we had them 3 vs 1 and the 1 guy downed both me and Buck. Our other friend didn't even SEE the guy but ended up running up and UMPing him in a frenzy.

Old 06-17-2017, 12:55 PM   #56
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Like to play with you guys but I suck.

Best I've placed in h1z1 is 6th, but that's mostly because I was hiding. I think I'll pick up Playerunkown
come play with us like I have been telling you too for 4 years
Old 06-17-2017, 01:19 PM   #57
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrenheit View Post
I broke down and bought it yesterday.... Second game in I placed #2 in solo. Absolutely heart-pumping excitement down to the end. Haven't made top 10 since. Did get 7 kills in one game (still didn't make top 10).
Get used to it. I have more than 10x as many 2nds as I do wins :P
Old 06-17-2017, 05:50 PM   #58
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
just stole all the kills

Quit lying
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2017, 06:20 PM   #59
Take a Chill Pill

A team with Hometeam and me on it is pretty much guaranteed to finish 2nd or 3rd like 60% of the time.
Old 06-17-2017, 08:57 PM   #60
MVP

You guys need me to put you over the top