Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-26-2017, 09:40 AM  
MVP

Player Unknown

Anyone here play Player Unknown Battleground? It is an early access game on Steam it blew up has already sold over 2 million copies so far.

You start out with nothing and you have to drop onto an island and loot guns and meds and scopes. Then you have to filter into the circle and be the last man standing. If you die you have to start all over again.

Here is a recent finish of one of my games, action starts at the 2 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eTA_e7iCrE
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-27-2017, 09:44 PM   #16
MVP

Lmao o agree with everything you've said
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-27-2017, 11:58 PM   #17
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I really don't think that's going to change much outside of a top 2 1v1 situation. There is no way I'm going to spray and pray a hut even if I know there's someone in it, it's just not a smart play, even with a suppressor, because you are just going to get sniped in the face by the guy across the map. They need to make it destructible with a nade or something so you can have vision on the person.
I think plenty of times its going to change the dynamic
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2017, 03:06 PM   #18
Take a Chill Pill

Yo last night I was on point. At least for one game.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:49 PM   #19
MVP

I've gotten a lot better at hitting targets, we had freaking 3 2nd place finishes last night.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:59 PM   #20
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I've gotten a lot better at hitting targets, we had freaking 3 2nd place finishes last night.
i tolds you to play with us son!

We playing right now

short term link to our discord - https://discord.gg/CYfFRZ
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2017, 05:01 PM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
i tolds you to play with us son!

We playing right now

short term link to our discord - https://discord.gg/CYfFRZ
To be honest I got drunk last night and forgot about it
Old 05-28-2017, 09:03 PM   #22
I got Rice cookin in the micro

how good of a system do you need to run this game?
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:05 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
how good of a system do you need to run this game?
http://support.enmasse.com/tera/can-...m-requirements

But the game is in early access and the optimization is shit. Need a pretty decent system to have a somewhat enjoyable experience currently. I'm on an i7 with a gtx 770 and 16GB of ram and I still have those moments where my frames just dip to the point where its borderline unplayable and everything is on very low with only a couple settings on low.

Last edited by jd1020; 05-28-2017 at 09:12 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:18 PM   #24

so my pentuim 100 I would probably need to turn some of the grafix down.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2017, 10:03 PM   #25
MVP

I'm rocking an i5 3570k a 1070 and 16gb ram and I have stable fps of around 70
Old 05-29-2017, 11:39 PM   #26

Dayum
Old 05-30-2017, 12:11 AM   #27
MVP

I play it some, usually 3 or 4 man group play
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:53 AM   #28
I'm with the Banned

I've actually been watching my son play this for the past week or so, got intriguing enough that I played a couple of times. I'm so damned rusty at gaming.... holy hell. My first 2 games.

1. Died to the Forcefield.

2. Died to an explosion in a redzone while riding a motorbike.

Takes me so much longer to clear a house than he does. Damned young gamers...

Oh and I got 2 kills through like 4 solo games! It's stupid addicting, and fun for being such a simple concept.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-30-2017, 10:20 AM   #29
Needs more middle fingers

I'v got a couple of buddies who play this but I haven't gotten into it myself.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:27 PM   #30
Starter

Bunch of scrubs....
Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.Trent Green GOAT is not part of the Right 53.