Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-23-2016, 04:13 PM  
Roy E.

Wonder Woman (2017)

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2017, 11:57 PM   #346
EvOlVeD

aside from her never being dirty, other than in my mind, a couple cheesie moments, but she is bad-ass.

albeit she is so bad ass that it makes no sense for her to take on someone as silly as the joker, so to speak.

batman is definitely the weakest link in this whole saga.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-02-2017, 02:29 AM   #347
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Jamie Alexander is damn thin also. Not saying I wouldn't rail her with reckless abandon, I just think she is thin as well.

She auditioned for it, I assume Gadot gave a better blow job
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:41 AM   #348
Mindful Taoist German

I've been so sick of SJW/intersex/Dog$3it Marvel comix I'm ready to move on. That product is beyond repair.

And I've been a longtime DC hater but everyone I've talked to pretty much said "It was Cap'Murica but better."

I plan to take the wife this upcoming weekend.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 11:58 AM   #349
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I've been so sick of SJW/intersex/Dog$3it Marvel comix I'm ready to move on. That product is beyond repair.

And I've been a longtime DC hater but everyone I've talked to pretty much said "It was Cap'Murica but better."

I plan to take the wife this upcoming weekend.
Good for you... hopefully you enjoy it. As for Marvel...are you tired of the comics or Movies? Alot of complaints about their comics including the cost. I still read comics including marvel.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:04 PM   #350
Supporter

There was some talk about the Wonder Woman theme earlier. Pretty good video on it.

Can't embed from phone.

https://youtu.be/Z5vQz4Xz6q8
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:46 PM   #351
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Good for you... hopefully you enjoy it. As for Marvel...are you tired of the comics or Movies? Alot of complaints about their comics including the cost. I still read comics including marvel.
Are you 10yrs old?
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:32 AM   #352
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
Are you 10yrs old?
What's wrong with that? Are you ten for being a bully? Lol
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:33 PM   #353

@Borys_Kit: Breaking: WONDER WOMAN 2 gets a release date: Dec 13, 2019. Gal Gadot is back. Patty Jenkins is in negotiations to return as director.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:38 PM   #354
Supporter

Wonder Woman was awesome.

I can't wait until it's released on VUDU.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:28 AM   #355
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
@Borys_Kit: Breaking: WONDER WOMAN 2 gets a release date: Dec 13, 2019. Gal Gadot is back. Patty Jenkins is in negotiations to return as director.
outstanding news. Warner Bros isn't wasting any time so thats good
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:54 AM   #356
MVP

Finally got to see this. I don't know if it was all the hype that raised my expectations too high, but I was pretty disappointed. Looks like I'm in the minority though.

Gadot performed better than I expected. The accent was a little jarring, but got used to it. Until the end and she did that monologue. That was annoying, although more for the fact that I didn't care for the monologue. The accent just made it more annoying. I was originally one of those against her casting, but after seeing her I'm OK with it. I think someone like Carino would have fit better visually, but Gadot is a much better actress than I was expecting.

I was actually enjoying it up until the end. It felt a lot like a middle of the road Marvel film. I think my issue started with the motorcycle. It totally pulled me out of the movie. Seriously, I immediately thought, "JFC I don't need to see Captain Kirk on another god damned motorcycle!!!" Probably a personal issue, but it really triggered with me. I have a hard enough time focusing on a movie / tv show as it is.

At least that ended quickly enough, but then the final combat scene started. I felt like I was watching a Kung Fury sequel. The effects were absolutely the worst I have seen outside of a SyFy channel movie. This was a shame, because the rest of the movie was really pretty enjoyable. Not great, but definitely worth watching up until that.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:28 AM   #357
Veteran

I was kind of underwhelmed with it. Seemed less wonder woman, more generic action movie with a super hero in it.
dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.dmahurin threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-15-2017, 08:16 AM   #358
Rookie

My wife is jealous of Wonder Woman, because I just liked the film and effects
CarrotCake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-29-2017, 12:06 PM   #359
Supporter

FYI, it's available on Digital today for $19.99. BluRay/DVD September 19th.

I just purchased on VUDU.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:20 PM   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
FYI, it's available on Digital today for $19.99. BluRay/DVD September 19th.

I just purchased on VUDU.
Purchasing this on br along with the big sick