Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-23-2016, 04:13 PM  
Roy E.

Wonder Woman (2017)

Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:18 PM   #16
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Ahh give it a chance
This is Brandon Routh type casting just like the DCU Flash
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2016, 11:57 PM   #17
Banned

stop complaining.. piece of art.. entertainment and looks to be of quality.
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-25-2016, 12:32 AM   #18
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcjoker View Post
Looks like they're doing a remake of Captain America The First Avenger.
That would be cool. I liked that movie. The WWI setting is interesting.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2016, 09:24 AM   #19
Most Valuable Villain

Can't wait for the Wonder Woman reboot that stars a man in the lead role.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2016, 03:41 PM   #20
Cheaterlover*

She's an Amazon from an island of women. And people are already bitching about female empowerment? If any movie is entitled to it, it's this one, not "Ghostbusters" or some other shit.

I wasn't happy with Gadot, although she's hot. Definitely a little thin for my tastes for the role. A better choice would've been Jaimie Alexander ("Thor", "Blindspot").
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:06 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
She's an Amazon from an island of women. And people are already bitching about female empowerment? If any movie is entitled to it, it's this one, not "Ghostbusters" or some other shit.

I wasn't happy with Gadot, although she's hot. Definitely a little thin for my tastes for the role. A better choice would've been Jaimie Alexander ("Thor", "Blindspot").
Jamie Alexander is damn thin also. Not saying I wouldn't rail her with reckless abandon, I just think she is thin as well.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:07 PM   #22
Supporter

And as far as the female empowerment goes, I don't care if the movie is good.

Hell I watch Orange is the New Black and I liked a League of Their Own FFS.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:09 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post

Who's bitching about female empowerment?
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:42 PM   #24
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Can't wait for the Wonder Woman reboot that stars a man in the lead role.
Marvel is way ahead of you...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Man
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:27 AM   #25
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Jamie Alexander is damn thin also. Not saying I wouldn't rail her with reckless abandon, I just think she is thin as well.

Not as thin as Gadot and we already know she looks kickass in armor ("Thor") AND she can kick ass ("Blindspot"). Just saying she would've been a better choice. And she can act better as well.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:34 AM   #26
Spiraling down the Drain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
What's your beef?

Gal Godot is a goddess. Is she a bad actress?

I actually only learned of her shortly before out hottest woman alive contest concluded. Dunno if she was in the mix, but she looks to me she should have won the whole enchilada.
Kate Beckinsale
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 11:16 AM   #27
mod-ish

Jessica Chobot would have looked the part. I nominate her only because my out of control crush on her demands that I do...

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2016, 12:14 PM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Just plain dumb and clunky. Slavery isn't doing what someone else [say, a man, UGH!!] tells you to. That's employment. Slavery is not getting paid and not being able to leave.
Oh, come on. People for 100 years have complained about "slaving away" at work. It's a joke.

Lighten up, Francis.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:51 AM   #29
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Jessica Chobot would have looked the part. I nominate her only because my out of control crush on her demands that I do...

Wow. She looks a lot like Lynda Carter.
Old 07-30-2016, 07:01 AM   #30
Damnit Peg

I for one, can't wait for Wonder Woman.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.