Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-10-2016, 09:25 AM  
MVP

Stranger Things (Netflix)...

This looks great...

unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-09-2016, 08:12 PM   #106
Shit

Every one wore them in high school
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2016, 09:20 PM   #107
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Every one wore them in high school
I wore maypops. My mom tried getting me the more expensive shoes and I would just wear them out within six months, often less than six months. So she just got me a new cheap pair a few times every year.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2016, 10:19 PM   #108
Has a particular set of skills

I had heard that this was a well done show. Stayed out of this thread until I finished the show.

I was leaving my teen years and into early adulthood in the 80's. So there is some nostalgia with the series. Yes, I remember those canned pudding's too. The tennis shoes and hair etc.

I thought the first half of the season was more well done than the 2nd half. Some of the acting was really poor and some was damn good. Lots of holes in the story but this isn't suppose to be cinematic art. Its just a little fun series and it delivered. I'll watch season 2.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2016, 07:28 AM   #109
I like 'em mustard & biscuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
I totally skipped over every post in this thread to make sure no spoilers.

Just finished episode 1, I think i might like this
oh yeah! you will! you'll be getting a new tattoo!
frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.frankotank 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-10-2016, 07:51 AM   #110
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I wore maypops. My mom tried getting me the more expensive shoes and I would just wear them out within six months, often less than six months. So she just got me a new cheap pair a few times every year.
You want childhood trauma, the only 'expensive' pair of shoes I owned until I started lobbying for good soccer cleats in middle school were orthotics with a special insole for flat feet and a special heel for splay feet [the opposite of pigeon toes].

Brown wing tips, . . . in grade school, in the 1970s.

I SHIT U NOT.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2016, 08:42 AM   #111
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
You want childhood trauma, the only 'expensive' pair of shoes I owned until I started lobbying for good soccer cleats in middle school were orthotics with a special insole for flat feet and a special heel for splay feet [the opposite of pigeon toes].

I SHIT U NOT.
Run, Forrest, run!!!

Keds, run faster, jump higher. Then on to Chuck Taylor All Stars.

****ing wing tips. Every Sunday I had to work my wide feet into those shoes.

Every pair of dress shoes I look at to this day makes me think of those early Sunday AM wakeup call from upstairs, that we were all going to the 0615 mass.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 08-10-2016, 12:40 PM   #112
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

I SHIT U NOT.
Heh, you don't want to get into a childhood trauma competition with me. I had to wear moccasins at one point.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2016, 12:51 PM   #113
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Run, Forrest, run!!!
Heh, looking back I had all the stigma of an invalid Forrest without any of the enlightened pity. The shoes were just ugly. Even though they were prescription, there was nothing to suggest they were medical. No leg braces or clunky boots. Just uggo shoes with a lump in the arch of the insole and a chunk beveled off the heel to promote turning my feet inward.

Irony was, when I started playing soccer, my gait was probably one of my biggest natural assets. My feet naturally strike the ball in the manner that best promotes accurate passing.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:42 PM   #114
Veteran

Just finished it up. Pretty damn entertaining. Looking forward to the next season.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-13-2016, 07:42 AM   #115
Supporter

through episode 4 now, my guess is not shit is going to be resolved by the end of the season
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:16 AM   #116
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Heh, you don't want to get into a childhood trauma competition with me. I had to wear moccasins at one point.
So you had shoes.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:52 AM   #117
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
So you had shoes.
You try to tell young folk nowadays, they won't believe ya.
Old 08-13-2016, 08:59 AM   #118
Supporter

Quote:
Speaking of 'moccasins' and 'one point,' I had to go to 2 weeks of my senior year, including MARCHING BAND practice in these

Think I've told the story before, but they made me and a co-worker take the fry grease out to the recycling while it was still hot.

Would have been fine, except the co-worker got a little fidgety towards the end and splashed a couple drops of oil onto his arm. This was enough to provoke him to drop his side completely and 'run for zee hills.' I'd have been fine as well except it soaked my shoes and socks, resulting in severe 2nd degree [luckily not 3rd] burns on the top of both feet. They say I kicked my work shoes about 30 yards.
Old 08-13-2016, 09:14 AM   #119
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
through episode 4 now, my guess is not shit is going to be resolved by the end of the season
It's wrapped up for the most part. They where not sure if they would get a second season so no big cliffhangers. It's been so popular they are already working on season 2 though.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-13-2016, 11:01 PM   #120
MVP

My listening to New Order has gone from none to a lot lately because of this series.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli