Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:55 PM   #61
Supporter

How strong are her hands?

My wife has weak hands (joke there somewhere), and couldn't rack the slide on a Ruger LC9 very well.

We ended up getting her a Sig P238. The slide on it works like butter, and it's a really nice gun.

If she can handle a 9mm, I would step up to the P239.

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 03:59 PM   #62
Resident Glue Sniffer

all those rifles look scary.
probably would be a lot safer without the pistol grip.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:20 PM   #63
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Glad someone bumped this.

The ex needs a cc piece for when she is visiting her clients in the hood. She had my gun in the glove box one night and it saved her ass.

Could you gun nerds give me a couple recommendations for a small purse carry gun? Open to .380,9, and .40. Needs to be small and dependable (some .380s have a rep for jamming all the time). Not looking for the cheapest deal around.
I would go at least up to a 9 if she can handle the recoil..I prefer the 45 but that's just me..40 is really good as well..have her go to a range and try shooting all calibers..after she picks a caliber she likes have her shoot different styles of pistols in that caliber..I know I love my Springfield XDs

I have a carry in each those so I can choose to match my gun and holster depending on my boot color

I tried to make that sound as gay as possible
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:46 PM   #64
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I have a carry in each those so I can choose to match my gun and holster depending on my boot color

I tried to make that sound as gay as possible

I try to match caliber to my penis size.

Unfortunately, I can't fit 210mm into a holster. /CP
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:47 PM   #65
Resident Glue Sniffer

my dad bought my step mom a Sig .380; can't remember the model. (damnit).

It might be the same pistol notorious posted in the .380 version. looks very similar.
it was odd; my old man or step mom have never owned a gun, but went out and got this for her, went to a safety course and CC course, and have already been to the range like 4 times in 2 months. She's like "wow.....shooting is fun".

lol. welcome to the club.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:02 PM   #66
Starter

Bought my sister a Colt Mustang Pocketlite in .380 auto 20 to 25 years ago. She loves it and carries it everywhere. She'll wear out the 10 ring all day long with it.
Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.Delaney37 would the whole thing.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:20 PM   #67
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Glad someone bumped this.

The ex needs a cc piece for when she is visiting her clients in the hood. She had my gun in the glove box one night and it saved her ass.

Could you gun nerds give me a couple recommendations for a small purse carry gun? Open to .380,9, and .40. Needs to be small and dependable (some .380s have a rep for jamming all the time). Not looking for the cheapest deal around.
I will always and forever recommend the Bersa BP9CC. Tiny 9mm with a full grip, 21oz dry, and comes with two magazines.

FANTASTIC WEAPON!
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:23 PM   #68
King Shit of **** Mountain

Someone broke in to Bob Dole's truck and stole his .40. What is the consensus on the best .40 for CC?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:29 PM   #69
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Someone broke in to Bob Dole's truck and stole his .40. What is the consensus on the best .40 for CC?
http://www.springfield-armory.com/pr...ompact-40-cal/

That's my CCW and can't say enough good things about it as far as reliability, feel, accuracy and overall functionality. Get some good Winchester Ranger SXT or Corbon hollow point ammo and you can't do a whole lot better IMHO.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:40 PM   #70
Supporter

Can't go wrong with Springfield.

I have a .45 XDS and love it to death.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:47 PM   #71
Unsparing

Is there any particular firearm well suited to San Francisco and/or east coast varmint?

Asking for a friend.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:51 PM   #72
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams View Post
Is there any particular firearm well suited to San Francisco and/or east coast varmint?

Asking for a friend.
Nuclear Bomb.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:57 PM   #73
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Nuclear Bomb.
From orbit?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:33 PM   #74
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams View Post
From orbit?
It's the only way to be sure.
Old 10-20-2015, 06:37 PM   #75
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Can't go wrong with Springfield.

I have a .45 XDS and love it to death.
That is where Bob Dole was leaning.

Thanks.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.