Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2015, 07:42 AM   #121
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Thanks all. I was going to start a thread, but, like I said, we're hoping that my appointment later this month tells us is was not a false positive. Once we find out when we're due, we'll be making a bigger announcement.
We just need the date of your last period please.
So we, well... I, can poke you with cracked nipples and episiotomy stories.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:24 AM   #122
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

If it is still positive after the doc visit, congrats luv.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:25 AM   #123
You Sweetie!

Someone is getting ****ed this weekend.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:37 PM   #124
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Luv's appointment isn't until later this month.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2015, 01:39 PM   #125
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Luv's appointment isn't until later this month.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:11 PM   #126
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Milf hunting seems nice
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:22 PM   #127
Feeling Victorian

For you older guys. What do you do when a woman you loved with all your heart informs you that she is seeing someone else?
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:32 PM   #128
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
For you older guys. What do you do when a woman you loved with all your heart informs you that she is seeing someone else?
find some sleazy bitch to bang
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:08 PM   #129
MVP

Quote:
In my experience, they normally drive by my house multiple times a week. Flip shit about it to everyone who will listen. Make shit up to make themselves feel better. Cry. Call her crying. Post hilarious desperate shit on her facebook page. Use the kids as a way to see her. Cry some more. Beg like there's no tomorrow. Make empty threats. Stalk her. Drive by my house some more. Repeat any or all of the above until something changes.

The one time it happened to me I crawled in a cave for a couple months and came out leaner and meaner and slayed ass for a year or two, including hers, until life went on. Good luck with your journey!
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:21 PM   #130
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghak99 View Post
In my experience, they normally drive by my house multiple times a week. Flip shit about it to everyone who will listen. Make shit up to make themselves feel better. Cry. Call her crying. Post hilarious desperate shit on her facebook page. Use the kids as a way to see her. Cry some more. Beg like there's no tomorrow. Make empty threats. Stalk her. Drive by my house some more. Repeat any or all of the above until something changes.

The one time it happened to me I crawled in a cave for a couple months and came out leaner and meaner and slayed ass for a year or two, including hers, until life went on. Good luck with your journey!
It don't help much. But thanks. I'm so depressed. I'm not going to do any of that but get drunk. Which doesn't help but get more depressed.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:28 PM   #131
Consuming CP souls

Were you married alanm? Kids?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:33 PM   #132
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
It don't help much. But thanks. I'm so depressed. I'm not going to do any of that but get drunk. Which doesn't help but get more depressed.
Feel better bud
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:38 PM   #133
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Sorry man...nobody deserves to feel that way. It will be tough, but here's my advice: go begin work on that thing that you've been wanting to do. Go bulk up, go lose weight, take a class in that thing, whatever. Give yourself reason to believe again that you're the ****ing man despite the unfortunate shit that you've been put through.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:42 PM   #134
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
Sorry man...nobody deserves to feel that way. It will be tough, but here's my advice: go begin work on that thing that you've been wanting to do. Go bulk up, go lose weight, take a class in that thing, whatever. Give yourself reason to believe again that you're the ****ing man despite the unfortunate shit that you've been put through.
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:46 PM   #135
All about that Paper Boi

Canofbier has it. Just focus on you, as cliché as it sounds.

Work and stack some paper. Work out. Find things to occupy your free time. Learn to be comfortable alone again.

It'll hurt for a long time and you'll think about her often but, after some time, one day you'll wake up and realize you've moved on.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.