Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:40 PM   #76
Life is changing..

I'm pretty much done with her for now though.

Thinking about trying out the online thing again.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:56 PM   #77
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
You ever incorporate Zaxbys with sex SR?
No but I have used one of those big plastic fists slathered in Zaxby's sauce.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2015, 08:53 PM   #78
legend

and done with that
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:09 AM   #79
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Dating sounds like so much fun!

I've been snipped for quit a while and I STILL have to strap one on? That's some bullshit.
Snipping only means you can't have kids. Doesn't mean you can't still carry diseases.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:10 AM   #80
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
and done with that
With the committed relationship? That lasted all of five days.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2015, 10:33 AM   #81
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
No but I have used one of those big plastic fists slathered in Zaxby's sauce.
Fisting seems nice. Very classy.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:18 PM   #82
I'll be back.

Test came back negative

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2015, 06:37 AM   #83
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Test came back negative

Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:36 AM   #84
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
With the committed relationship? That lasted all of five days.
13 days total. The first four were great we spent a lot of time together, then she went to work at her second job, and saw her ex, left with him, and spent the final ten days lying about having not spoke to him, ****ing him, and being distant and distasteful around me. I asked her even when she said she wanted a real relationship, Are you ****ing sure? Are you positive you're not going to change your mind tomorrow or later this week? she said absolutely not. lmao got outta there.. unfortunately that means I am currently homeless.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2015, 09:45 AM   #85
All about that Paper Boi

Find you a hog rebound to shack up with until you get back on your feet, Joey.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:13 AM   #86
MY LITTLE #15

So, I, uh, have some news. I'm not getting married. However, I did take a home pregnancy test two days ago that came up positive. Appointment with OB/GYN later this month to make sure, find out how long, etc. No caffeine, no drinking, more water, same exercise, started a prenatal multivitamin... Being pregnant after age 35 can prove to be more difficult. I guess we'll see.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:15 AM   #87
I'll be back.

Not interested in abortion?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:18 AM   #88
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Not interested in abortion?
No. We 're both excited (and super nervous). We were going to start trying next year (I'm not getting any younger). I've just had some "symptoms" that had me wondering, so I got one and took both tests that came in it. He's already gone to the library and checked out a couple of books...lol. We've learned that those who have been on BC for a while can sometimes show a false positive, so we're not making any major announcements until after my appointment.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:21 AM   #89
All about that Paper Boi

Congratulations, luv.

Think about naming the little one ThaVirus. It's got a nice ring to it.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2015, 10:22 AM   #90
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Congratulations, luv.

Think about naming the little one ThaVirus. It's got a nice ring to it.
I have a girl's name picked out that I like, but we haven't even started on names yet. One step at a time...lol.