Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-02-2014, 03:01 PM  
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)

Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:13 AM   #3361
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
The first episode of TWD was pretty badass when it came out
Yep, it was excellent from start to finish.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:00 PM   #3362
Supporter

Peep this, and tell me there's no difference between the flagship franchise and that Fear knockoff.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:13 PM   #3363
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Peep this, and tell me there's no difference between the flagship franchise and that Fear knockoff.

That was a awesome trailer..... Ready for the new season...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:22 PM   #3364
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Time jump confirmed at the end of the trailer.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:31 AM   #3365
I'll be back.

God damn. Pumped AF son. WE'RE GOING TO WARRRRR.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:32 AM   #3366
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Time jump confirmed at the end of the trailer.
Yeah what is this shit. Are they basically confirming Rick doesn't die in a trailer? Something's fishy.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 01:19 PM   #3367
sorta mod-ish

I wish the episodes were half as good as the promo vids are.

I think I'm hanging on by a thread with this show right now. Hopefully business is going to pick up as shit escalates with Negan, because I'm getting close to pulling the ripcord on this show.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 11:04 PM   #3368
Stay positive, don't give up

That end ...time jump?
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-23-2017, 09:48 AM   #3369
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

war will be fun/great/turrrible.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 10:45 AM   #3370
I'll be back.

If there is a time jump it's going to piss a lot of people off, but it's probably for the best.

The show's current environment needs a refresh. Advancing what looks to be 10-15 years will introduce a lot of new ideas for writers to explore.

Also it's probably a sign the show is definitely going at least two or three more seasons.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:23 PM   #3371
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
If there is a time jump it's going to piss a lot of people off, but it's probably for the best.

The show's current environment needs a refresh. Advancing what looks to be 10-15 years will introduce a lot of new ideas for writers to explore.

Also it's probably a sign the show is definitely going at least two or three more seasons.
just a hunch, the jump in time (will happen). but i bet it happens in the very first minutes of the season premier. then it will show what happened to get to that point.
just one mans' insane theory.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:08 PM   #3372
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
just a hunch, the jump in time (will happen). but i bet it happens in the very first minutes of the season premier. then it will show what happened to get to that point.
That's not a bad theory though. They have played with timelines and telling the story "backwards" before.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:45 PM   #3373
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletech94 View Post
Seems like the wisest course of action to avoid pissing everyone off.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:39 AM   #3374
Cast Iron Jedi

'The Walking Dead' (Spoiler-Free) Review: Season 8 Premiere Is A Total Mess: https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#6894fb5e767c
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:28 AM   #3375
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
'The Walking Dead' (Spoiler-Free) Review: Season 8 Premiere Is A Total Mess: https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#6894fb5e767c
"Adblock detected - whitelist us to read our article!"

Uhhh, no thanks.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.