What TV shows do you watch religiously?

Right now, mine are:

Castle
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
Elementary
Revolution

I've recently been exposed to Emily Owens, MD. I like that one. My best friend always says that she reminds him of me. The more I watch it, the more I can see why.

There are others that I watch, but I'm not heartbroken if I miss an episode. Those shows seem to be Arrow, Chicago Fire, and any of the Monday night CBS comedies.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:41 PM   #46
Supporter

I don't know how many people watch Go On, but Fausta is one of my favorite characters in all of TV right now.

Fuasta, this is a public place. You can't put up these religious symbols.

Dees no Christmas Tree, eees Winters Boosh. Jewish peoples like too.
And deees lovely bebe has humah mudder an fodder.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #47
GBM 8-12-15

Has anyone watched Episodes?

It is hilarious.

Matt LeBlanc is funnier on there than he ever was on Friends.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #48
pie is never free

Bar Rescue
SNL
Survivor Man
Dual Survival
Paranormal Witness
Deadliest Warrior
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #49
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Has anyone watched Episodes?

It is hilarious.

Matt LeBlanc is funnier on there than he ever was on Friends.
Dunno about funnier, he had some great moments on Friends [wearing everything Chandler owned, He and Ross playing cowboys and indians, putting 'The Shining' book in the freezer]

But yeah, Episodes is a hoot, and Carol is hot as holy ****. Love every episode where she and Bev go hiking d/t those hiking tights she wears.

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:08 PM   #50
"You like to drink?"

How I Met Your Mother. Don't know why, this season has been abysmal.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #51
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
How I Met Your Mother. Don't know why, this season has been abysmal.
Yep.

I still like the show, but they need to wrap it up.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #52
Starter

Cheers reruns
ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ekf028 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #53
King Shit of **** Mountain

As a huge fan of My Name is Earl, Bob Dole just recently started watching Raising Hope.

It's quirky and funny and the My Name is Earl references are fun to try and catch.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #54
Stay down bitch!

Amish Mafia.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:54 PM   #55
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Samurai Jack. I still havn't seen the last episode.

Seinfeld is still my favorite show to watch, but havn't watched much of it lately.

I tend to watch a lot of history channel

I do more channel surfing than anything nothing really is special to worry about.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #56
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Amish Mafia.
Thats an intriguing looking show, and i thought that long before i found out that most events are re-enacted.

Its funny to think about them as having a real, capable of violence "outside the law" police force... i delivered cabinetry supplies to several huge operations in Arthur, Ill once a week for three years, going into their homes and shops etc.

They never struck me that way, the only time you would ever see a bit of edge to them, is if they happened to have the 1 in 300 flirty, hot daughter who signs your reciept each week... the men intervene quickly to handle the business if things start looking out of hand, lol... they're like dutch/german mexicans in that way.

Other than that, my strongest memory is that their homes smell like pickling spices and body odor.

Hard to believe they have some "badass patrol"
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #57
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Does nobody watch the Mentalist? I never see it mentioned and think its a good show with a really cool mythology.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:51 AM   #58
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
Does nobody watch the Mentalist? I never see it mentioned and think its a good show with a really cool mythology.
The lead female cop annoys me too much.
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:01 AM   #59
Cast Iron Jedi

The Walking Dead
Dexter
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Shameless
Homeland
New Girl
The Big Bang Theory
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:09 AM   #60
fides quaerens intellectum

I like the Mindy Project.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.