Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-22-2007, 07:42 PM  
Superbowl MVP

What is your Favorite Podcasts?

I wanna know

Last edited by SLAG; 08-18-2013 at 11:28 PM..
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #91
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I'll believe it when I see it, b/c this has been an on-going rumor ever since the show was canceled.

Just like rumors of the Super Troopers II movie.
Judge for yourself, compare to previous quotes and soundbytes.
Attached Files
File Type: wav Will Arnett.wav (9.58 MB, 493 views)
File Type: mp3 Will Arnett.mp3 (656.1 KB, 566 views)
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:57 AM   #92
Supporter

Jesus effing Christ, get Greg Fitzsimmons and Sam Simon together anywhere near an anniversary of 9/11 and it's Air America circa 2004 all over again. ****ing ponderous.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:54 PM   #93
Supporter

You owe it to yourself to stop everything immediately and go get the episode of Doug Loves Movies where the guests are Cake Boss, El Chupakabra and Don Demilo.

It's probably funnier if your already familiar with the characters, but tears are literally streaming down my face from laughter right now.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:22 PM   #94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
You owe it to yourself to stop everything immediately and go get the episode of Doug Loves Movies where the guests are Cake Boss, El Chupakabra and Don Demilo.

It's probably funnier if your already familiar with the characters, but tears are literally streaming down my face from laughter right now.
Oh man, that shit was the perfect storm of insanity.

I can't wait to listen to Matt Besser's improv4humans podcast. It's getting hard for me to save it for my commute.
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:22 AM   #95
Agree to Disagree

I spend most of my days at this point driving to and from work listening to WTF and periodically Doug Loves Movies (I'll listen to the recommended below tomorrow). WTF is just really well done. I've listened to a couple dozen, but many more where that came from. Today was Judd Apatow. I was particularly entertained by the Norm McDonald WTF.....good stuff there.
KevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliKevB 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-16-2011, 06:54 PM   #96
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

Cake Boss on CBB, and they pull 'baking a plain cake'

Old 12-16-2011, 09:23 PM   #97
I got Rice cookin in the micro

need to check it out when i want funny
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:00 AM   #98
Supporter

Not a funny podcast, and almost worthy of a DC move [more for it generating more interest there, than it being a shitty DC topic], but the most recent 'This American Life' is fascinating.

It's a little different from TAL's MO, as it covers only a single subject, in only two acts.

The first half consists of Mike Daisey's monologue about visiting Foxconn in Shenzen China. The second half deals with fact corrrection and follow-up.

For those unfamilar, Foxconn is the company that makes most of the consumer electronics we consume. Of recent interest, the Ipod and Ipad are manufactured there.
Foxconn employs 300-450K, and Shenzen went from being a medium-sized city of around 350K in the early 80s, to a megalopolis of 11+M today following a trade agreement where China granted corporations free reign to develop a manufacturing base in the area.

Of note, obviously there is the economies of scale. Daisey paints vibrant pictures of the size of facilities and commissaries. Also, the fact that everything is hand made. With labor so cheap, anything that can be made by hand is made by hand. Workers being more fungible and reliable than machinery. Daisey poignantly points out how we pine for the old days of hand-crafting, when the reality is more is hand-made today than at any point in history. Only, instead of a craftsman lovingly crafting a work of art, it's 100s of thousands of faceless workers toiling on endless assembly lines for little pay.

A third prong is his interactions with 12-15 yo workers.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:12 PM   #99
Supporter

Patton Oswalt on Adam Carolla [after Aceman makes an analogy about young guys entering fame not being prepared to go from seeking pussy to having pussy seek you] : "You're like a meth addict who's stolen the idea of poetry. You're doing donuts with it in a parking lot and burning out all of the gears. And they're like 'would you just give us poetry back?'

"But, . . pussy OUT OF A CANNON!!"'

"Oh, God!! He threw a rod on that one"

Bald Bryan: "A true beat-off poet."
Old 01-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #100
Time Keeps On Slipping

What's the best Android app for podcasts? Anyone know?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:00 PM   #101

I would like to know how much vagina Oswalt gets thrown at him. Funny dude, kinda looks like the lead singer for 3 doors down. I am sure he got plenty since that Rat Movie came out.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #102
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I would like to know how much vagina Oswalt gets thrown at him. Funny dude, kinda looks like the lead singer for 3 doors down. I am sure he got plenty since that Rat Movie came out.
One thing I've noticed that is unavoidably evident. A lot of the community's 'indy kings' are transformed into different folk in Carolla's presence.

Tons of Maron and Oswalt fanbois love to go on message boards and trash Carolla, but you put Mark Maron, Bill Burr, Kevin Smith, Chris Hardwick. etc. on the mike with Carolla and they turn into regular dudes just enamored with hanging out with him. Its a subtle but perceptible shift.

Regarding your question, he's been married 6 1/2 years with a 3yo kid.

Seems from his standup to be a guy satisfied with that life.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 03-08-2012 at 04:45 PM..
Old 01-26-2012, 03:24 PM   #103

Carolla is Def Ed Hardy F-yeah Oswalt is D&D heart disease at 32 y.o. The Nerdist is delightful
Old 01-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #104
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
What's the best Android app for podcasts? Anyone know?
Have you tried Google Listen?
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #105
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG View Post
Have you tried Google Listen?
No, is it good? I use BeyondPod which is OK.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.