Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-22-2007, 07:42 PM  
Superbowl MVP

What is your Favorite Podcasts?

I wanna know

Last edited by SLAG; 08-18-2013 at 11:28 PM..
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-26-2017, 10:48 PM   #331
Supporter

I like Bill Burr on Conan but don't like his stand up or his podcast delivery.

It's almost like he's a different person depending on the medium.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 11:29 PM   #332
MVP

The first 30 minutes or so of the latest 500th episode of comedy bang bang seiously hilarious but fell off at some point after. Mostly from Gabrus and a lot of hilarious people playing off him as well as PFT laughing in the background.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-26-2017, 11:34 PM   #333
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I like Bill Burr on Conan but don't like his stand up or his podcast delivery.

It's almost like he's a different person depending on the medium.
Probably so and you may just like his non condensed stuff. I love his stand up and find him generally hilarious. However, while his podcast kinda works for me when I've listened it's always a little off just listening to one person talk in that format.
Miles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMiles 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-27-2017, 12:04 AM   #334
MVP

I need to streamline my non sports pods and also expand them at the same time. Enjoy stuff like Carolla but just puts out too much content for me to handle. My usuals that are not NBA related are How Did This Get made and the occasional Comedy Bang Bang. Have been listening more recently to Dumb People Town with the Sklars.
Old 07-27-2017, 12:07 AM   #335
MVP

If you are interested in NBA nothing better than dunc'd on.
Old 07-27-2017, 03:28 AM   #336
Veteran

The Dick Show with Dick Masterson.

Started out as The Biggest Problem in the Universe, but broke up after a couple years.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-27-2017, 03:54 AM   #337
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I need to streamline my non sports pods and also expand them at the same time. Enjoy stuff like Carolla but just puts out too much content for me to handle. My usuals that are not NBA related are How Did This Get made and the occasional Comedy Bang Bang. Have been listening more recently to Dumb People Town with the Sklars.
I'm glad they split up Sklarbro Country/County officially.

The brothers are a little much to take twice a week, and I much prefer their DPT material to their sports gabbing.

I still 'monitor' Carolla, more than listen. It's what I put in the hopper when I'm paying attention to other stuff [work, chores, bills, etc]. He can still be quick, bright and funny, but he's really taken over with his rants to where guests are nearly useless.

'So, Mr. Einstein, . . . what's this about relativity, . but first Mangrate. And did I mention I hate my mom!!'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 10:30 AM   #338
Veteran

Bertcast is really good. It's by Bert Kreischer

Pat Mcafee Show is also hilarious
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-27-2017, 11:50 AM   #339
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Probably so and you may just like his non condensed stuff. I love his stand up and find him generally hilarious. However, while his podcast kinda works for me when I've listened it's always a little off just listening to one person talk in that format.
He's more conversational and funny when on Conan, IMO.

During his standup, he just comes across as angry and pissed off, which doesn't appeal to me. His delivery is just too harsh.

FWIW, I'm friends with Conan's online editor, the guy that cuts all of the shorts for YouTube.

He said that everyone on the crew, Conan included, LOVES Bill Burr as a person and love it when he's booked as a guest.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-09-2017, 11:27 PM   #340
MVP

It's Hardcore History day! New episode just dropped. 6 hours!
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:48 AM   #341
Supporter

If you are familiar with NPR-style true crime podcasts, and you like the sense of humor of TheOnion, check out 'A Very Fatal Murder.'

It's 6 short [around 10 minute] episodes, so it's not that much of a slog. And there are enough chuckles to merit it, IMO. It doesn't just lampoon the content, but the style and the atmosphere and even the commercials.

http://www.vulture.com/2018/02/the-o...st-review.html

https://www.theonion.com/c/a-very-fatal-murder

Last edited by Baby Lee; 02-09-2018 at 07:14 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:26 PM   #342
Opie and Anthony XM 105

The Chip Chipperson Podacast is the best podacast going right now
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:31 PM   #343
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
The Chip Chipperson Podacast is the best podacast going right now
Fawk yeah. I love Jimmys characters.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:50 PM   #344
MVP

Two I’ve been listening to a lot rencently that I discovered from guests on the Sklars are The Dollop and Last Podcast on the Left. They both cover stories of shit in the past while hilariously riffing on often ****ed up stuff but also quite different.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:32 PM   #345
Veteran

If you like true crime, the supernatural, aliens, conspiracies, and have a sick sense of humor, definitely check out The Last Podcast on the Left.
Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.Huffmeister would the whole thing.