Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2017, 03:50 PM  
The Insider

***Official Royals vs Tigers GDT - July 26***

ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:39 AM   #346
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S View Post
On the other hand, LA has zero excuses to not get it done this year. Literally nothing short of a World Series win will live up to their hype in regards to the regular season that they're having. I think many in the baseball world, me included, would get great entertainment out of seeing Colorado or Arizona bounce them in the NLDS.

I remember the 2014 Royals fan in me who was just happy to see the Royals get into the postseason, everything after that was just gravy. 2015 was a completely different mentality.
We have another stud thats going to be getting called up to the major's soonish. Remember this name Walker Beuhler. He's flying through the farm system. He's a starting pitcher. 2nd start in AAA 5ip 1h 1ER 9k's throws 98mph. He gonna be good. Already had Tommy John last year, so we good for a bit! haha He will be coming out of the bullpen down the stretch i think.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-27-2017, 06:56 AM   #347
Forever Royal

The team that won the 2014 World Series got swept in the regular season in a three game series by the team they beat for the title. In other words, sorry Dodgers!
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:20 AM   #348
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Rondon strikes me as the kind of guy who doesn't wear deodorant
LOL
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:52 AM   #349
This is the way

Dang, Duff wanted to throw hands! Does he hate Rondon that bad or did someone else piss him off?
Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Archie F. Swin Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.