Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:45 PM   #8701
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

Trying to figure out how to add.
some kind of marinated mushroom would be ****ing awesome.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:24 PM   #8702
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
What's that?
Nachos grande using crispy crowns or tots instead of chips
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:41 PM   #8703
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Nachos grande using crispy crowns or tots instead of chips
Holy shit, How have I never heard of this?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 08:48 PM   #8704
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 09:01 PM   #8705
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Holy shit I would just kill that.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-22-2017, 10:40 PM   #8706
I like Pie!

B&G with scrambled eggs. Would have posted this in the B&G thread but this one was at the top. Hy-Vee had pork sausage 89 cents for 12 oz last week, picked up two.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170721_235354_Burst01.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	114690  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 11:24 AM   #8707
Cast Iron Jedi

8-hour marinated chuck steaks, grilled as hot as I can get for a couple minutes per side.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:25 PM   #8708
I like Pie!

Slow cooker beef stroganoff. It doesn't look all that good but it was delish, had a bowl for lunch, let it set up a bit with the noodles, plate for dinner and went back for seconds.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170723_004516.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	114691  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:30 PM   #8709
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
8-hour marinated chuck steaks, grilled as hot as I can get for a couple minutes per side.

I was going to grill, but the thought of cooking over charcoal in this heat and humidity wasn't going to happen.
Old 07-23-2017, 06:40 PM   #8710
Ain't no relax!

FYI... there's a new place down on 39th St. in my neighborhood. It's called Tiki Taco. Tiny storefront with nothing but a couple picnic tables out front. But the food is awesome. And open late. 1am on weekdays, 3am on the weekend. Drunk street tacos and elotes. Decent prices. Highly recommend...

TikiTaco Opens on 39th Street, Serving Up Late-Night Street Tacos

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:59 AM   #8711
EvOlVeD

so i was going to do a home made calzone for the fam, then got lazy and decided for take away. not always my favorite choice but everyone loves KFC. since the boys are going to get it, i have written a menu of items to get. now keep in mind kentucky here does not serve 'extra crispy' chicken. it's all original recipe. so i have added a request on my menu that the chicken be cooked 'extra crispy', well done. i will be curious if they do it, and it take another 20 minutes to double deep fry some chicken. will they say we only have original recipe, or will they say 'what is extra crispy'? i do this as i believe the reason i always get the shits is the soggy breading
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:24 AM   #8712
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
so i was going to do a home made calzone for the fam, then got lazy and decided for take away. not always my favorite choice but everyone loves KFC. since the boys are going to get it, i have written a menu of items to get. now keep in mind kentucky here does not serve 'extra crispy' chicken. it's all original recipe. so i have added a request on my menu that the chicken be cooked 'extra crispy', well done. i will be curious if they do it, and it take another 20 minutes to double deep fry some chicken. will they say we only have original recipe, or will they say 'what is extra crispy'? i do this as i believe the reason i always get the shits is the soggy breading

Sounds like you're in for some overcooked chicken.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:57 AM   #8713
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Sounds like you're in for some overcooked chicken.
i wish. the boys were too afraid to assert their right as a customer. and the chips were under ****ing cooked. i will defo end up with the green apple splatters
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:14 AM   #8714
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
FYI... there's a new place down on 39th St. in my neighborhood. It's called Tiki Taco. Tiny storefront with nothing but a couple picnic tables out front. But the food is awesome. And open late. 1am on weekdays, 3am on the weekend. Drunk street tacos and elotes. Decent prices. Highly recommend...

TikiTaco Opens on 39th Street, Serving Up Late-Night Street Tacos

You had me at taco
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:44 PM   #8715
MVP

Top sirloin Angus steaks on the grill with baked potatoes and a big "Elaine style" salad (heh).
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.