Old 07-24-2017, 12:30 PM  
Damnit Peg

Fast Times At Ridgemont High in theaters

https://www.fathomevents.com/events/...ate=2017-07-30

IN THEATERS JUL 30, AUG 2

TCM Big Screen Classics Presents
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
A Special 35th Anniversary Event

Follow a group of Southern California high school students as they explore their most important subjects: sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll. Directed by Amy Heckerling (Clueless) and written by Cameron Crowe (Almost Famous), this hilarious portrait of 1980s American teen life features film debuts of future stars Nicolas Cage and Forest Whitaker, plus decade-defining music from The Go-Go's, Oingo Boingo and The Cars.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:33 PM   #31
MVP

No, I don't have any Blue Oyster Cult.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-25-2017, 08:35 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
"can I ask you a question"?

"...yes, you're a total pillowbiter".

Anthony Michael Hall as Farmer Ted is so great.
(Dragnet Theme) "aaaaaalllright. I knew you'd come around".....

Donger opens the door to the party. Ted's friends look worried. Ted calmy reassures them "...relax. The guys' from out of town"...
Real Smooth Cliff.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:36 AM   #33
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boon View Post
Mr. Hand: Am I hallucinating here? Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
Jeff Spicoli: Learning about Cuba, and having some food.

Jeff Spicoli: What Jefferson was saying was, Hey! You know, we left this England place 'cause it was bogus; so if we don't get some cool rules ourselves - pronto - we'll just be bogus too.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:38 AM   #34
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
Real Smooth Cliff.

I like when Farmer Ted's friends (Cusak and the other guy) are being returned home after being kidnapped (apparently) from the party, and the big jock removes John Cusak first, then the other guy, skootches over in the trunk of the car because he's next in line to be lifted out of the car. That little nuance always cracked me up.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:05 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:

I like when Farmer Ted's friends (Cusak and the other guy) are being returned home after being kidnapped (apparently) from the party, and the big jock removes John Cusak first, then the other guy, skootches over in the trunk of the car because he's next in line to be lifted out of the car. That little nuance always cracked me up.
lol

My fav part is when Long Duck Dong is riding on that exercise bike with that Butch lookin' chick and she gets up to lift the weights and one falls through the ceiling and into the wine cellar and the jocks act like they found gold.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:14 AM   #36
Resident Glue Sniffer

Donger dancing with Noreen (or whatever her name is).

Donger: I bet your a real teaser. i bet all the boys chase you.
Noreen: nah. they haven't caught me yet. i run the 40 in 5.0 flat
Donger: "Flat"? (as his head is in her large chest)

Last edited by Dayze; 07-26-2017 at 11:26 AM..
Old 07-26-2017, 10:20 AM   #37
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
lol

My fav part is when Long Duck Dong is riding on that exercise bike with that Butch lookin' chick and she gets up to lift the weights and one falls through the ceiling and into the wine cellar and the jocks act like they found gold.
"No more yanky my wanky, Donger need food."
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-26-2017, 10:31 AM   #38
MVP

The kid who's parents kept having to bring him back to the dance.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:13 PM   #39
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
Every time we mow the lawn at my parents, either me or my sister warn, 'don't let the lawn mowing machine disturb your hyena!!'
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:16 PM   #40
Supporter

Lookit Frank, she's gotten her boobies!!

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:18 PM   #41
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Lookit Frank, she's gotten her boobies!!

I better get my magnifying glass!
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:33 AM   #42
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
"I have to sleep under some Chinamen named after a Duck's Dork."
Old 07-27-2017, 12:55 PM   #43
It's a league game, Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Better Off Dead is freaking awesome.

I didn't see it until it went to the $1 showing but I must have seen it half a dozen times after.

I own it on DVD.

Gotcha! is another of my 80's favs.
Better Off Dead is one of my favorites. So good they made it again and called it One Crazy Summer.

Two others that haven't received love in this thread are Weird Science and Revenge of the Nerds.
Swanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSwanman 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-27-2017, 01:01 PM   #44
Resident Glue Sniffer

Damn shame....folks around here will throw away a perfectly good white boy.
Old 07-27-2017, 01:34 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Damn shame....folks around here will throw away a perfectly good white boy.
The three things that stand out as continuing to tickle me over the years.

The aardvark coat [and the neighbor with another aardvark coat in particular].
The Cosell brothers
The way the kids in class hang on the teacher's every word and are bummed out when the bell rings.