Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2017, 12:45 PM   #1396
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiStateNo View Post
Yep! Looking back - it sort of makes me laugh...I mean, as a country boy I went hunting probably 500 times as a kid (with the old man). 12 gauge, .22, .243, 30-06 and never once did we use hearing protection.

Go to the Army and they want you to use hearing protection - until you go into combat....then they didn't give a crap...
There was one day, back in the early 90s, when I went out shooting with dad. Ran a couple of hundred rounds through a .357. After that, my ears rang for a couple of months, and after it stopped, my hearing was never the same again.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 10:20 AM   #1397
MVP

Good price and free shipping on .22lr

http://palmettostatearmory.com/feder...25rd-am22.html
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-26-2017, 12:02 PM   #1398
Veteran

It is so nice to see ammo and gun prices finally calming down.

I bought 5 of the 525 packs of federal .22lr for $30 apiece from Palmetto. Granted, it's not the pre-Sandy Hook $20, but that's likely never coming back.

I just keep staring at those boxes, thinking about the last 4 years...remembering the gun shows where they were asking $175 apiece for those boxes...and getting it. Remembering the crowd of guys who had Wal-Mart's distribution schedule figured out and would be there bright and early to clean them out.
kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kjwood75nro is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:32 PM   #1399
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Made an offer on a Japanese Nambu Type 94 today. Didn't think they'd accept my offer but they did. Looks like I will be the proud owner of a 1944 Nambu 94 soon. Had to sell my Walther P38 to get it.

I get to use my C&R license as well. Gun will ship right to my house.
If you ever have the need to rid yourself of any other WWII guns, give me a shout, I'd definitely be interested.
stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:29 PM   #1400
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlchiefs View Post
If you ever have the need to rid yourself of any other WWII guns, give me a shout, I'd definitely be interested.

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's the Nambu Type 94.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:39 PM   #1401
Keepin it Real

[IMG][/IMG]

Small collection I've gained since December.

1. Japanese Hinomaru flag (translation verified. Good luck flag was given to Japanese soldier Masaaki Sakurai prior to being deployed)
2. Army Rising Sun flag
3. Japanese Nambu Type 14 (left pistol)
4. Japanese Nambu Type 94 (right pistol)
5. Arisaka Type 99 rifle
6. Japanese Type 3 Army Officer Sword (top sword)
7. Japanese Type 95 NCO Sword (bottom)

Bought a Japanese original canteen today as well.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-26-2017, 08:43 PM   #1402
Roy E.

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

1. Japanese Hinomaru flag (translation verified. Good luck flag was given to Japanese soldier Masaaki Sakurai prior to being deployed)
2. Army Rising Sun flag
5. Arisaka Type 99 rifle

Nice! I'm jealous of those swords.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:11 PM   #1403
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
Nice! I'm jealous of those swords.
Thanks.

My first sword I bought ended up being a fake. These two swords I spent a lot of time researching and verifying authenticity before purchasing.

It also cost me a lot of money but they look so awesome. They are the pride of my collection so far.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:35 PM   #1404
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

This is my only sword.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:13 PM   #1405
Veteran

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

2. Army Rising Sun flag
5. Arisaka Type 99 rifle

Damn man, that's a healthy collection in such a short time.
stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:59 AM   #1406
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Good deal here:

http://www.combatarmory.com/smith-an...free-shipping/
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:32 AM   #1407
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
JFC, that's an insane deal.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:48 AM   #1408
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

F me. Now I'm currently considering this. Dammit you guys.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:48 AM   #1409
Supporter

Free shipping, too.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:49 AM   #1410
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I know it is illegal to purchase a firearm with the intention of selling it again, but damn.

That's a 12-$1500 rifle during a gun scare.

Just sayin'
Indeed, the gun industry banked on Hillary winning and ramped up production. When that didn't happen, they were stuck with a shit load of inventory and now they are trying to dump it.

At some point, things will swing back the other direction and prices will jump back up. If anyone wants one, NOW is the time to buy.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.