Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2016, 10:26 AM  
POst once a week!

Kodi Add Ons?

I can do the search, but mostly its a lot of info, thought this qould be quicker..

I bought a box off the net and put Phoenix on there which I used most of the time, all other like Genesis, etc are gone.

Anyone else got some more add ons to add?.. Mostly for movies and tv shows.. Maybe NFL ticket?

Thanks to alL!
laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.laser1972 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:04 AM   #406
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
What the **** are you doing to get to 4 TB a month? Streaming 24/7?
Game downloading plays in to it more than anything I think like I just had a 60 gig update on Doom.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:10 AM   #407
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Really doubtful.
Oh really...

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 08:11 AM   #408
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Game downloading plays in to it more than anything I think like I just had a 60 gig update on Doom.
Mother****ers just reset every Doom multiplayer character back to level 1, and implemented a new level up system. My character was maxed out, everything unlocked, every hack module was full. Boop, gone.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:45 PM   #409
a.k.a. Lenny

Fish,
Are you familiar with Mobdro for Android?
Opinion, plusses, minuses, etc.?

Thanks

Last edited by Boon; 07-24-2017 at 07:57 PM..
Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-02-2017, 12:16 PM   #410
Ain't no relax!

TVAddons is back. That's a good sign..

https://www.tvaddons.co/
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:12 PM   #411
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
TVAddons is back. That's a good sign..

https://www.tvaddons.co/
With all the legal crap happening, it almost makes me wonder if its just not worth using these apps anymore. I know the laws are much different in America but eventually they will take a stab at going after the average streamer. If for no other reason, to scare everyone.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:14 PM   #412
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
With all the legal crap happening, it almost makes me wonder if its just not worth using these apps anymore. I know the laws are much different in America but eventually they will take a stab at going after the average streamer. If for no other reason, to scare everyone.
Yes, it would be best if you would quit using KODI at this time. Better safe than sorry. Take care now.
Old 08-03-2017, 03:00 PM   #413
**** That Noise

RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-03-2017, 04:29 PM   #414
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustShack View Post
Sorry, I was being sarcastic. KODI is perfectly safe to use.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:56 PM   #415
a.k.a. Lenny

Fish, Are you familiar with Mobdro for Android?
Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:51 PM   #416
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boon View Post
Fish, Are you familiar with Mobdro for Android?
Yeah. The Android app works very well. The required permissions make me a little nervous, but I've been using it for a long time with no problems. Mainly for ESPN. It's pretty reliable as far as free live streaming goes...
Old 08-04-2017, 05:39 AM   #417
MVP

I couldn't get get anything to work on sports devil last night. With NFL games starting, what are these current go to sports add ons? I have had good luck with Made in Canada for baseball, but I don't see a section for football. I was hoping to use sports devil but it's reliability isn't the best. I have never been able to get the pro sports add-on to play a damn thing. It's a reddit scraper apparently
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:48 AM   #418
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILChief View Post
I couldn't get get anything to work on sports devil last night. With NFL games starting, what are these current go to sports add ons? I have had good luck with Made in Canada for baseball, but I don't see a section for football. I was hoping to use sports devil but it's reliability isn't the best. I have never been able to get the pro sports add-on to play a damn thing. It's a reddit scraper apparently
Again, there is no ideal recommended way to get reliable free live sports in KODI. It doesn't exist. Every live streaming addon experiences the same issues that prevent them from ever being reliable. If you have a flash enabled web browser, you can usually find streams for just about any sporting event. But it's nearly impossible to maintain a KODI addon to do the same thing. Every KODI developer that takes on the responsibility of maintaining an addon like this quickly gets burned out with the constant updates and rude demands from people wanting free stuff. For sporting stuff, I completely exit KODI and watch sports streams via Chrome, finding streams on http://www.wiz1.net/schedule.

Sorry, but there's just not a KODI solution for this.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:07 PM   #419
Supporter

Is elysium not working right for you guys? New movies, search, everything is shit right now.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 08:47 PM   #420
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Is elysium not working right for you guys? New movies, search, everything is shit right now.
It's really hit or miss lately. I was a champion of the addon for awhile, but I think it'd be wise to move on now.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.