Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-22-2017, 05:24 PM  
In Search of a Life

Spielberg: Ready Player One trailer...

Pop culture overload....

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:00 AM   #46
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Do me!! What did you call 'electronics are for adults' kids. Right there in the 80s with all its distractions, and splitting my time between bicycles, creeks and soccer balls during daylight, and at the library or on the couch with a book at night.

On the 'more engaged with society' side, we did go to the movies pretty darned regular, often the Crest Drive-In, so we got three movies at a go.

But I've never really had much of anything in terms of video games, remote control stuff, action figures, cartoon character toys, etc. More books, sports equipment, BMX stuff, Skateboard stuff, Tonka Trucks, Hot Wheels, etc.
Like many (most?) people my age who grew up in rural Missouri, I spent a lot of time outside. I still had plenty of time to play a video game at the local pizza place or make a trip into the suburbs for a movie. I didn't really call anyone outside people. That was just everyone I knew.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2018, 03:07 AM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
Like many (most?) people my age who grew up in rural Missouri, I spent a lot of time outside. I still had plenty of time to play a video game at the local pizza place or make a trip into the suburbs for a movie. I didn't really call anyone outside people. That was just everyone I knew.
- the extent of my video game experience was going to Fun Factory at Bannister Mall with my report card for free tokens.

And then, since I had no practice I sucked balls at it and my tokens were gone in 5 minutes, so we switched to SkeeBall in subsequent semesters so we could at least redeem prizes.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 04-09-2018 at 03:14 AM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:54 AM   #48
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad View Post
Sorry, I played outside
So did I, and still needed something to do when the sun went down, and during the winter when the temp was well below 0.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:38 PM   #49
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
So did I, and still needed something to do when the sun went down, and during the winter when the temp was well below 0.
Sorry, I watched sports
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:05 PM   #50
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Sorry, I watched sports
We did our own sports. Often outside. In between video games and movies.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:15 PM   #51
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Sorry, I watched sports
Right. Because in the 80's sports were available every night of the week, and during the days in the winter.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-09-2018, 02:18 PM   #52
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Sorry, I watched sports
Laying under the sauna bench in the men's bathhouse doesn't count as sports viewing.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2018, 05:39 PM   #53
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Sorry, I watched sports
Cool story, bruh. Now piss off out of this thread.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.