Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2024, 12:41 PM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

Felix and Thompson will be DE 3 and 4. They showed good flashes last week. Just need the off-season to get stronger and work on technique. Talent is definitely there.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 12:50 PM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Told y'all that Thompson had tools you can't teach.

He's overaged so the projection curve on him is tough to establish. But man, even if you also need to use next year to coach him up, he could be a hell of a little piece for a couple seasons. That get-off and the bend is borderline elite.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2024, 02:17 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Told y'all that Thompson had tools you can't teach.

He's overaged so the projection curve on him is tough to establish. But man, even if you also need to use next year to coach him up, he could be a hell of a little piece for a couple seasons. That get-off and the bend is borderline elite.
The age is the problem. I'd be interested to know how many guys come on strong at that age, it's gotta be few and far between, right?
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-12-2024, 12:51 PM   #5
MVP

nah, let Danna walk. Keep churning young guys through the ladder. We have 4 ends in Karlaftis, Omenihu, FAU, and Thompson plus we can ERFA tender Herring, which they will. Maybe spend another 4th or 5th on a DE or something. No need to lock up a bunch of money in Danna. If you can get him on a 1-year for like 3 million, that's one thing.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 01:08 PM   #6
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Yeah, Harring showed some promising things in that Chargers game. 1st time for me, really.

He’ll be ERFAed in 2.0.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2024, 02:18 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, Harring showed some promising things in that Chargers game. 1st time for me, really.

He’ll be ERFAed in 2.0.
Zero juice as a pass-rusher but against the run he's looked pretty damn solid, and he looks a guy you can move around a bit. I'd definitely keep him.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-14-2024, 12:28 PM   #8
MVP

Dang, Thompson has some odd stances before the snap lol

Glad he and FAU showed some potential, looking forward to them putting it all together.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 01-15-2024, 08:11 AM   #9
In Search of a Life

I don't like that FAU was inactive in a playoff game.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2024, 11:09 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't like that FAU was inactive in a playoff game.
I think it was more about getting run stuffers on the active roster than FAU off. If mostert and Achane get going it could have been a different ball game. Really glad Pennel was called up.

The dolphins RB's were getting destroyed in the back field. I was at the game and dont have the brain power to fully take in a game in persone when its -28 wind chill, but it seemed like the Dline was doing its job against the run very well.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-15-2024, 09:19 AM   #11
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Probably will knock 2.0 out today.

Re: Anudike-Uzomah, I don't care that he was inactive. What he does or doesn't do this year is really inconsequential.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 09:29 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

Drafting a guy in the first round, then fully redshirting him....I dunno. Unless it's a QB, I don't think it's wise.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2024, 11:32 AM   #13
In Search of a Life

That's true.
Old 01-15-2024, 12:03 PM   #14
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Version 2.0 bump!
Old 01-15-2024, 01:54 PM   #15
MVP

I do not care for the part where you said we may be picking lower... other than that I could live with it.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.