Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:33 AM   #8896
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Kielbasa or beef smoked sausage will work in a pinch with the Cajun spices. I recommend Tony Chachere's.
This is spot on. The steam from the food cooks everything well. Shrimp can get overcooked, so you have to kind of strike a balance between the shrimp coming out OK, and the veggies cooking thoroughly. That's why the big shrimp are needed, they take a little longer to cook than the little ones. Also if you cut up the potatoes and the veggies into smaller pieces (don't dice them, but no big chunks) they'll cook more evenly.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:01 AM   #8897
Cast Iron Jedi

The eye of round at 24 hours came out good. I cooked it to medium, should have done med rare. But used the meat slicer and made my own Arby's-style roast beef sandwich.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:08 AM   #8898
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
This is spot on. The steam from the food cooks everything well. Shrimp can get overcooked, so you have to kind of strike a balance between the shrimp coming out OK, and the veggies cooking thoroughly. That's why the big shrimp are needed, they take a little longer to cook than the little ones. Also if you cut up the potatoes and the veggies into smaller pieces (don't dice them, but no big chunks) they'll cook more evenly.
How easy would it be to just keep the shrimp out until the last 5 minutes?

Shrimp does not absorb flavors like proteins so long cook times not needed to gain flavor plus the rubbery texture if overcooked.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 11:29 AM   #8899
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

Shrimp does not absorb flavors like proteins so long cook times not needed to gain flavor plus the rubbery texture if overcooked.

Agreed. Separate packets for just the shrimp.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:50 PM   #8900
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You guys are dicks.

I am attempting homemade pizza for the first time ever because of CP.

**** all of you.

Pizza Hut or Papa Johns?
Papa Murphy's. Then bake it yourself.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:52 PM   #8901
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Had their chicken and garlic over the weekend. Pretty ****ing good.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 01:56 PM   #8902
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Had their chicken and garlic over the weekend. Pretty ****ing good.
I get a stuffed chicago but have them leave off the Italian sausage and add Canadian bacon. Then get a cinnamon wheel FTW.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:16 PM   #8903
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
My pizza turned out pretty well thank you.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:56 PM   #8904
Shit

Quote:
It looks good
Old 08-13-2017, 02:58 PM   #8905
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Pizza came out tasting good. Cooked in cast iron pan. Pepperoni and hot Italian sausage.

Damn, looks good lew
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:00 PM   #8906
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post

I'll try that next time. That's a good suggestion.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:12 PM   #8907
Cast Iron Jedi

Spaghetti and meatballs tonight. Meatball sub tomorrow.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:15 PM   #8908
I like Pie!

Quote:

Looks good, did you just press the dough into the pan or try shaping it yourself? Might have gone a little long on the cook time, cheese looks a bit dark or was that a blend of cheese?

Last edited by Buzz; 08-13-2017 at 05:34 PM..
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:19 PM   #8909
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

I was just thinking yesterday, I should do meatball sub's again when I was at the store, been craving one.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #8910
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
We did million dollar spaghetti tonight, i think you said it was like a lasagne- spaghetti hybrid. But i love it lol.