Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:54 PM   #8806
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Please explain for my uncultured ass.

Indian dish. Chicken breasts seasoned with cumin, coriander, and smothered in yogurt, garlic, and ginger. Broiled until done and charred. Sauce is garam masala, red pepper, onion, garlic, in crushed tomatoes finished with some cream. Served over rice.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 04:00 PM   #8807
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Please explain for my uncultured ass.
You need to find a good Indian buffet. It will open a whole new world.

It's a lot like casseroles in that lots of things are some form of meat in a thick sauce, like a stew. Most of it is served over [basmati] rice. But the spices are what make it and the result is quite different. Think of how spices make the difference between spaghetti and meat sauce, and chili.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:26 PM   #8808
pie is never free

Straight up rib sticking comfort food tonight... meatloaf, mashed taters and corn on the cob

Minced green pepper and onion
Diced tomato
A little garlic
Italian bread crumbs
Two eggs
Ketchup and brown sugar topping halfway through
Boom, done

Gonna bust the gut later tonight, and have plenty of leftovers for work as well

I actually need to get off here and start prepping PDQ...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:24 PM   #8809
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Indian dish. Chicken breasts seasoned with cumin, coriander, and smothered in yogurt, garlic, and ginger. Broiled until done and charred. Sauce is garam masala, red pepper, onion, garlic, in crushed tomatoes finished with some cream. Served over rice.
My mouth is watering as it has been over 6 months since I've had Indian buffet and I'm craving it like a crack addict.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:57 PM   #8810
EvOlVeD

Brekkie Time!!

english muffin, bacon, hash brown, chorizo, egg and cheese
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0744.JPG
Views:	405
Size:	147.2 KB
ID:	114766  
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-06-2017, 09:11 AM   #8811
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Making shepherd's pie today. Mostly for lunches next week - it reheats really well.

It's not a very pretty dish once it's served, so here it is right out of the oven.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 08-06-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:21 PM   #8812
Mod Team

Got this at the local grocery store today. Was surprised how nice the price was for it.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:14 PM   #8813
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Got this at the local grocery store today. Was surprised how nice the price was for it.

Anyone else find seasoned with Chef Merito a bit disturbing.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:30 PM   #8814
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Its actually a British take on Indian cooking that was exported back to India.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:31 PM   #8815
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
If that's how his sperm tastes, I don't give a ****.

This was very good. I will be buying it again. Great seasoning.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:44 PM   #8816
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Al Pastor.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	114767  
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:32 PM   #8817
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
If that's how his sperm tastes, I don't give a ****.

This was very good. I will be buying it again. Great seasoning.
Whoa sperm I was more thinking he pissed off the Mexican drug cartels. Maybe you are eating the old Chef.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:58 PM   #8818
MVP

Hmm, might give it a shot.

http://www.chefmerito.com/adobo-carne-al-pastor.aspx
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:04 PM   #8819
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
It really was very tasty.
Old 08-06-2017, 05:18 PM   #8820
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Mac shells and cheese with ketchup on it.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.