Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:04 PM   #8596
Fight, build, win!

Kids want wings so its wings, cob corn, baked beans and fries. The dont like hot wings yet so I drizzel olive oil then sprinkle paprika and cavenders. Its hot wings for me and wife she can make a hot sauce I really like but I always feel my lips are swollen and red like those wax lips from Halloween.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 06:37 PM   #8597
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Back in the day when we worked at Wolf Creek nuke plant there was a little Hispanic woman who would cook up a mess tacos, burritos, tamales and those rib things her hubby was working construction at the plant. She would have a separate cooler for each item and sell them in the parking lot all neatly wrapped in foil. She would setup at 10:30 and be sold out before noon. They lived in LaCygne and I have often thought to go to the employee parking lot and see if she is still setting up there. It is always having some construction work being done. It was really really good.
Heh, in Boy Scouts we bivouacked at the LaCygne surface mine for a weekend campout and took a tour on the Saturday in the middle.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 07-02-2017 at 07:18 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:16 PM   #8598
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Brisket tacos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! What kind of tortillas you using?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:38 PM   #8599
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Nice! What kind of tortillas you using?
Just regular Mission flour tortillas. I like corn, but prefer flour.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 07:53 PM   #8600
Supporter

Quote:
Just regular Mission flour tortillas. I like corn, but prefer flour.
Me too but I ****ing hate mission. Hate them. Finally found some better stuff in Garden.
Old 07-02-2017, 08:12 PM   #8601
Fight, build, win!

Aldi has excellent flour tortillas. The sell 5 and 9 inch diameter. The 5's are perfect for tacos and breakfast burritos. They seem thicker than most brands.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:50 PM   #8602
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Aldi has excellent flour tortillas. The sell 5 and 9 inch diameter. The 5's are perfect for tacos and breakfast burritos. They seem thicker than most brands.
This. I choose not to eat them (as often as possible [the low card deal]), but they are awesome... Especially for wraps..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2017, 09:54 PM   #8603
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Me too but I ****ing hate mission. Hate them. Finally found some better stuff in Garden.
La Vallarta makes them in the store right in front of you, very authentic. My dumbass didn't think about going over there to buy a pack until it was too late.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 12:25 AM   #8604
Banned

Delicious
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3141.jpg
Views:	388
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	114623  
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:02 AM   #8605
Mostly Ignored

DJ's Left Nut says you should all be making your own rubs, you lazy asses. Store bought is shit. DJ's words, not mine.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 01:05 AM   #8606
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I picked up a sugar baby watermelon from the farmers market yesterday and have been munching on that all day. Pretty damn delicious.
I've been eating an embarrassing amount of watermelon for the last week and a half. Both red and yellow. Cracking open another yellow on the 4th.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:11 AM   #8607
Fish are scared of me

Next weekends plan:

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 03:47 PM   #8608
pie is never free

Getting my mau on tonight... grilled ribeye philly cheesesteaks with pepperjack cheese and fries

Red peppers, green peppers and onion is cooking down now

Will later grill the massive 2 pound ribeye to a perfect medium rare, then slice paper thin

Will throw a heap of it plus pepper jack in a nonstick pan and melt down, then throw it all in a mini Italian loaf, top with more pepperjack... then finish in the oven
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:38 PM   #8609
MVP

Skinless chicken thighs in the crock pot with lots of Vidalia onions. Some garlic and spices, too.

Mashed potatoes and gravy with fresh corn on the cob.

Tomorrow I hit it big for the 4th.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-03-2017, 04:42 PM   #8610
pie is never free

Quote:
Brisket tacos

Lets face it, everyone... Inmem is the King of Mexican food around here

Those look fanfreakintastic
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.