Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2005, 05:01 PM   #2
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I can't get a read. He's one of the original morons on this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...2&postcount=27
Well, umm, obviously air and saliva are, err, highly toxic...

For the second time in this thread, I say: Wow...
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2005, 06:18 PM   #3
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostof
Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pie
I nominate this for the most ignorant thought in a post award.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-24-2005, 06:33 PM   #4
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostof
Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pie

Are you really this stupid? Because if you really believe this then you are a ****ing reerun...... So glad to know you think your momma is a dumb bitch.
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-24-2005, 06:38 PM   #5
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Are you really this stupid? Because if you really believe this then you are a ****ing reerun...... So glad to know you think your momma is a dumb bitch.
Waterboy voice on/ HEY, DON'T YOU BE TALKIN BOUT MY MAMMA!.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:05 PM   #6
Supporter

no reasonable expectation...........unless she is one of those Auto-felatiation-capable broads, and a county fair Pumpkin seed spitting champion..............and he saw her do it.

She's a money grubbing Ho.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:14 PM   #7
In BB I trust

This thread really needs to go into the hall of classics.... I've never seen a case of someone going forward, backwards and then doing a 180 following a pirouette so damn fast in my life.

I think MY neck hurts from watching the gyrations on here...
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:16 PM   #8
Supporter

badgranny has just proven that all logic, is indeed held in the Male genitalia.

How do you know when a woman says something intelligent?

It ALWAYS begins with "A Man once told me".
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:21 PM   #9
Supporter

You'd better squirt her hands and box with windex, and have her gargle some bleach to make sure she's not Palming one of your guys.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:21 PM   #10
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
You'd better squirt her hands and box with windex, and have her gargle some bleach to make sure she's not Palming one of your guys.
I usually just pinch her nose and cover her mouth until she swallows.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:23 PM   #11
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Ok I'm leaving work and going home now, you guys just had me a little confused thats all
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:24 PM   #12
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
Ok I'm leaving work and going home now, you guys just had me a little confused thats all
Be careful. I heard there were some underground tornados out your way.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:08 PM   #13
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
Ya think
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:09 PM   #14
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
Ya think
I think "WhackoGirl" would be a more appropriate handle for her...
Old 02-24-2005, 04:29 PM   #15
Phobia

Wow. Will an intelligent person please say something thought provoking so I can recharge?