Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2018, 04:16 PM   #2
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I absolutely did, what do you disagree with?

Whatever your age may be, I'm not accepting what you guys were trying to sell me earlier

Music, as we all know, is extremely subjective

We can debate it, we can discuss it, but lectures are out of the question... you'll note I didnt come in here shitting on peoples opinions
I was just pointing out how wrong you are about the death of good music, Gramps.

No one has lectured you or shit on your opinions. What you're experiencing is debate and discussion. I completely agree that music quality is a subjective matter. If you want to stick to the music of your youth, that's fine with me.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-19-2018, 04:22 PM   #3
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I was just pointing out how wrong you are about the death of good music, Gramps.

No one has lectured you or shit on your opinions. What you're experiencing is debate and discussion. I completely agree that music quality is a subjective matter. If you want to stick to the music of your youth, that's fine with me.
HEY **** YOU

---

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 11-19-2018, 04:36 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post

Well then, you will REALLY call ME "Gramps"........I just finished listening to (for the 800th time) Steppenwolf's "Monster".

Next up - Gentle Giant "The Power and the Glory".....

Broaden your horizons into the past - it'll do you no harm and might even allow you to understand when "music" was actually "music"

Now - GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 12-09-2018, 01:21 AM   #5
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randallflagg View Post
Well then, you will REALLY call ME "Gramps"........I just finished listening to (for the 800th time) Steppenwolf's "Monster".

Next up - Gentle Giant "The Power and the Glory".....

Broaden your horizons into the past - it'll do you no harm and might even allow you to understand when "music" was actually "music"

Now - GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread